Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Best cycle for lean mass

1. Default Best cycle for lean mass

Hey mates, i am looking for some real and honest recommendations for adding lean mass in a cycle that is featured by low sides and no negative effects on hair and libido.

I have done some research and found that test c 500mg every week and anavar or dbol 30mg per day will be a good option. am i right?

thats not a bad cycle if you add an AI like aromasin or arimidex

youre wrong
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

The fellas here will want to see some stats mate before they hand out advice,
    weight, bf years training etc.
    Post this up and I'm sure some will chime in with advise

sorry aussie! you will never hear from the OP again!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Hmm cycle for lean mass. Really depends on your experience level and what compounds you have/have not tried yet. Personally a low dose of test E/C(300-400mg) throw in some winny and BAM. Simple, yet effective. Obviously you won't be running winny as long as the test but I'm speaking in hopes you know how long to run compounds from ALL THE RESEARCH YOU'VE DONE.(HINT HINT) ha-ha.

Test Prop/Masteron is another simple one.

Test/EQ is another. Personally EQ does not work with me. Even at 900mg per week. I just don't respond to it.

I've heard DECA will add nice lean gains, others argue that it will bloat you. I tend to think bloat can always be controlled through diet. ALWAYS.

I never really mess with PRIMO but have heard good things about it, just pricey.
    As for orals, I've only ever tried DBol. BELIEVE ME! You can cut on DBol! I love it. One of my new fav orals pre workout, along with test of course.

AAS is all about the compounds STABILIZING in your blood. Without Stabilization, your body can't utilize the compound most efficiently.

Dude, its about the ride. Enjoy the ride. Take things slow. EXPERIMENT SLOW! Don't say "Hey, I've run 500 mg of test for 4 months, guess I can handle TREN now". That's the most moronic way of thinking. It's a marathon not a sprint. Along the way there are always plenty of guys on here that can give some knowledge based on EXPERIENCE. Best of luck man.

8. Default

Low test with tren/mast/var/gh is my favorite, but this is an advanced cycle. Maybe low test and primo for someone not as experienced. Obviously diet dictates whether your gains will be "lean" or not though. Other compounds will just bloat you more and increase estrogen.