Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Test prop and tren cycle help

Default Test prop and tren cycle help

Hey guys, i am all set to run a cycle with tren e and testosterone prop and want to confirm from you guys if a dose of 75mg eod of tren and 150mg eod of test p for 10-12 weeks will be good for me (28 yrs, 14-18%BF, 240-260lbs, and 6'6")??

how about your ai what you using? and do you have dostinex on hand

Tren E is to only be injected every four days. It has the long ester attached so eod is not needed. That is the Tren a version of the drug which has short ester and is to be run with test prop. If using Tren e its better to use Test E or C since it also has long ester. Also when taking Tren in either form you don't need that high test dose. Tren over powers test so a low to moderate dose of test is all thats needed (150-300mg/wk).

Quote Originally Posted by thomaschott View Post
    Hey guys, i am all set to run a cycle with tren e and testosterone prop and want to confirm from you guys if a dose of 75mg eod of tren and 150mg eod of test p for 10-12 weeks will be good for me (28 yrs, 14-18%BF, 240-260lbs, and 6'6")??
    Please do some research on steroid profiles on both compounds....you will realise the esters don't match

Next look at pct Ai and hcg for planned cycle

These are things you should really know and will help for future cycles

Then post up your planned cycle with age weight height body fat and goals

I'm sure then you will get all bases covered and you will be good to go!!

You can follow that protocol if you want to. Thatwould be 525mg of tren e. But why pin a long ester so frequently. I've. Been at this a while and I try to avoid pinning as much as possible.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Well to put it this way.. im only able to get my hands on Tren A and only able to get Test C or E. Thats just what i can get from who i know. That being said when running my cycle i would inject the test in same pin as the tren and pin EOD so that my test pin wouldnt fall on my off day of tren and end up pinning 3 days in a row. That is probably why he is running it that way. If you skip to e4d then you end up putting ALOT more of the gear into the same area if you rotate ass cheeks like i do. Which is another reason i split it up to .3 ML of my test 250 eod so it will be an even spread. Thats just my take. Maybe he's doing the same thing.
    Age - 25
    Weight - 190lbs
    Height - 5'10"
    BF - N/A (will update)
    Updated - 9/9/13

UGHH... facepalm!!!
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hazcat Guest

I just feel bad it took 4 months for this guy to get a response to his post.
    Last edited by Hazcat; 10-15-2013 at 08:11 PM.

6/13 just saw that. Tealc is checking up on us.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by willsouth View Post
    UGHH... facepalm!!!
    Ultimate face
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years