Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: for fellow newbies reserch your recomendations and to know your body

Default for fellow newbies reserch your recomendations and to know your body

I'm new to this game also and really dont have much to contribute to the game yet but thought might help another newbie .
    The other day I asked for some tips on liver supps and got some good suggestions one of them being beetroot juice.

Being I like naturals my research started there, and the more I read the more I liked it and after reading a couple articles I was pretty much convinced, on the last article there was a two word link to a guy that was warning against consuming large quantities.
    So after further reading it can promote kidney stone for some people and since I've passed three already in the past I'm not chancing it.
    My point here is don't just read a couple opinions, the suggestion to use beetroot juice was a very good recomedation for most people and I'm positive it was given to help me stay safe, but had I not done my home work theres a real chance I'd been back in the hospital.So study both sides of every issue.

I read on here over and over to do my home work,and know your body, but lets all face it if were here reading the juice is the main thing on our brain at first.The above drove it home for me and thought I'd pass it along.

Ha, thats the first negative thing i've heard about it, but thanks for sharing! Up until now I was beginning to form the opinion that it cured any ailment!

Well, since it won't work for you, look into NAC. Never failed me, and keep my enzymes in check even after running some pretty dumb combos.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

research your recommendations and to know your body .I've been preaching this for years.solid post here

great post bro..
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

Good post. What did you mean by
    'passed 3 already'?

Btw anything in moderation is fine. It's like the link between high amounts of protein which are consumed. I certainly don't consume 400g worth of protein a day but if anyone does they should consider cycling it. Considering the 'normal' daily intake is around 50g..
    Last edited by jonnyboy; 06-16-2013 at 09:51 AM.
    I'd rather be riding my motorbike thinking about god than sitting in church thinking of my motorbike. Amen to that!

What is normal for one people is diferent for other.And we bodybilders we are difrent from the rest of other normal mens.What is dangeros for a newbee can be insuficient for a vet.So after many years you begin to know your body and how it reacts at diat training and AAS. And from that point the equation become less complicated

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyboy View Post
    Good post. What did you mean by
    'passed 3 already'?

Btw anything in moderation is fine. It's like the link between high amounts of protein which are consumed. I certainly don't consume 400g worth of protein a day but if anyone does they should consider cycling it. Considering the 'normal' daily intake is around 50g..
    By the passed three I have wizzed out three of them in the past, I can take alot of pain ,but them little glass shards are a whole different level of pain. Best I can describe it for me was begging for death pain.