Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need some tips

I know how you feel dude. I had like a 9 month effing spree before I met my girl who ive been with now for 7 years and there was ONE girl that we hooked up a handful of times and each time she would shoot a good amount of times and id have to sleep on top of towels. it felt like my bed was a massive sauna and was just loads of gym sweat I was laying on. at first was a turn on then was like holy shit woman put a cork in it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Yeah if I fuck her again it will be at her place, too much mess in my bed, she squirts, she can fucking clean up ha ha.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

This online dating shit is getting out of control! Have another one coming round tonight, meeting another one on Saturday, a diff one again on Sunday, but hopefully only for coffee cause I will need a break cause I have this real horny chick I'm meeting on Monday night for dinner, just got off the phone to her and she was nearly fucking me on the phone, a HOT MILF, loves to "dress up" and has a few "toys" and is into a bit of kink, really looking forward to Monday night lol. Then the following Wednseday I have one coming round who looks like becoming a regular Wed nite fuck......I'm going to have to start a claender to keep track of all this shit.
    Let this be a lesson to all you guys out there......when you take GEar you turn into a horny bastard that cant keep it in his pants ha ha ha. Maybe I should come off.........nah dont think so
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Sounds like fun down under danno
    Last weekend was a blast, had a date with the crazy chick I mentioned. She was going out with 3 other girls and called me to ask if I came to their place. they were drinking and all dressed up, she asked me to drive them to this nightclub cause I dont drink. Told her no, but she kept begging me, soon all them started and promissed to suck me if I drove them lol. So I did, as a gentleman I walked them to the door of the club, nothing happened since it was the last weekend of the month, so they just wanted to dance for an hour and have a few drinks, so they asked me to stay and drive them home. They acted all naughty and everyone was looking at me sitting with 4 blondes alone. On the way home one the girls said that the one Ive been banging said I have a big cock and if they could see it lol, bet she thought I was to shy in front of 4 girls, but in the parkin lot I pulled my pants down lol. all 4 of them had a suck ha ha. ended up with 2 of them in my bed, what a weekend it was!
    tomorrow Im going to turkey for a week, Im sure its gonna be a great hollyday since theres a lot of turists right now.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

ha ha you lucky fucker! Nice score bro, real nice