Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: see anything I'm lacking or overdoing

Default see anything I'm lacking or overdoing

Basically my work out has evolved into two three day workout sesions with sunday off for now

Most of my weights are increasing at least weekly if not by weekly, except for my curl bar curls ,forward and back wards grip, and side lateral raises for some reason I can't get my set requirements to increase the weight.Which doesn't make sence to me when all my dumbells increase consistently .

never the less I do all exercises in three sets first two pretty hard, third i do in perfect form and slow till failure, when I get thirty total in good form I increase the weight like some of the other plans here suggest. The weight I'm doing this week I couldn't have done last week if I wanted to.I take about 60 sec between exercises and that break is spent pacing the floor increasing my heart rate so by the end of a days workout I'm drenched and bouncing off the walls.

I'm not at present on any juice or supps, just diet and weights, going to start supps around next week or so.

My concerns are this ,is increasing the weight at the rate I am gonna lead to injury without the juice, do I need to start running a belt to help with this,the reason I'm concerned is I have no spotter and am starting to have trouble getting the weight into position for some of my sets.Once in position no problem.

concern 2: Is pumping my heart and body up as far as I can for my work outs gonna lead to problems

Am I missing anything below or over doing

Day1:LEGS

squats
    leg extensions
    leg curls
    calf raises
    deads
    good mornings
    forward squats (only when still have it in my legs, about every other workout)

Day 2:UPPER BODY

flat bench close grip
    incline bench
    curl bar forward grip
    curl bar reverse grip
    db hammer curls
    side lat raises
    inclined db press
    bent over flat grip db rows
    bent over hammer grip db rows
    seated db pull overs
    lying flat bench curl bar pull overs
    shrugs

day 3:CARDIO/ABS/BACK

this day has been a work in progress I have a hanging ab routine thats about fully incorporated along with ab bench work , I do pull ups and some weighted back exercises, and the rest is just cardio, I also switch this out for trail hikes when the family is up for it.

I know this is working some because my weights are increasing ,and my arms are gaining size but my mid section is dropping slow now and my weight is leveling off.

any thoughts would be great

I'd do something like this.

Push-

Bb flat bench
    Ohp
    Skull crushers
    Dips
    Cable cross overs
    Abs

Pull-
    Deads
    T bar row
    Pull ups- wide
    Db pull overs
    Db Shrugs
    Ez bar curls
    Db Hammer curls
    Abs

Legs-
    Squat
    Leg press
    Hack squat
    Ham curls
    Calves
    Abs

Second rotation

Push-
    Bb incline
    Cg bench
    Db flat bench
    Cable push down
    Db fly
    Abs

Pull
    Rack pulls, block pulls, or deficit pulls
    Pull ups- close grip
    Bb row
    Bb shrugs
    Cable pull over
    Cable curl
    Abs

Legs
    Box squat
    Leg press
    Front squat
    Ham curl
    Calves
    Abs

If your in the growing stages forget about anything but compound movements. Finishing moves are for after you have a solid base of muscle.

thanks Joe, on the post were I was talking about the belt,I'm getting trouble is the db pull overs , getting them up there is starting to tweek on my back a little, its not major yet but didn't know if the belt would help or just make my back weaker latter on.

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    thanks Joe, on the post were I was talking about the belt,I'm getting trouble is the db pull overs , getting them up there is starting to tweek on my back a little, its not major yet but didn't know if the belt would help or just make my back weaker latter on.
    I'd just do the cable pull overs if its hurting you. I always do the cable pull overs myself as I feel they work better for me. Plus I get a hell of a pump that I don't get from the DBS.

decent leg day, but doing upper body in just one session is way overkill you gotta split it up.
    Favorite quotes:
    No Guts - No Glory.
    Pain is temporary - Pride is forever.
    Dont do drugs, dont have unprotected sex, dont be violent - leave that to me.

I'm getting switched over to something like what joe posted, bosshogg type rutine but plan to come back to something along these lines in two or three months, what kind of split would you suggest on upperbody

Quote Originally Posted by allornothing1 View Post
    Day1:LEGS

squats
    leg extensions
    leg curls
    calf raises
    deads
    good mornings
    forward squats (only when still have it in my legs, about every other workout)

Day 2:UPPER BODY

flat bench close grip
    incline bench
    curl bar forward grip
    curl bar reverse grip
    db hammer curls
    side lat raises
    inclined db press
    bent over flat grip db rows
    bent over hammer grip db rows
    seated db pull overs
    lying flat bench curl bar pull overs
    shrugs

day 3:CARDIO/ABS/BACK

this day has been a work in progress I have a hanging ab routine thats about fully incorporated along with ab bench work , I do pull ups and some weighted back exercises, and the rest is just cardio
    Yeah man, I would just toss this one in the trash and start from scratch. My methodology has always been to keep it simple. As you noted that you might try the BH routine - that would be a very good way to start and lay the foundation of how simple you can get it and see great results. Then after you see your bodies potential and what works best with that, then expand from there.

But I think most people think more is better. But the saying "less is more" is around for a reason. Get in and get out, then rest. You don't get big in the gym, you get big in your sleep. There is no way that you are going as HARD AS YOU CAN with that many lifts in your routine. If you half-ass every one of them then Im sure you can. But if you arent shaking and trembling after getting through half of them then you arent pushing yourself. Dont think you are getting more benefit from doing different angles and using more machines.

Try this:

I always do 5 minutes of cardio before hand and a 5 min shoulder warm up. I don't do static stretches because i feel they fatigue your muscles and make you more prone to injury. I just do warm up sets of each left. Only time I use flat bench press is to warm up upper body and in particular shoulders....Im in agreement that bench press is crap for your pecs.....im sure you can find the other posts on here from me or SYL about how that muscle is designed. Its designed to handle workloads in the fashion of a butterfly, not to pres weight off your chest - thats your triceps and shoulders job.....do you know many guys that have had a pec injury from bench or injuries in the shoulder area..??

Monday:
    REV GRIP PULLDOWN
    NEUTRAL GRIP ROWS
    REV GRIP BENT OVER ROWS
    DEADLIFTS

Wednesday:
    REV GRIP FLAT BENCH PRESS
    DB FLIES
    WEIGHTED GIRONDA DIPS
    (PREACHER CURL OR REV GRIP PULL-UPS)

Friday:
    SQUATS