Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anavar and winny in same cycle

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Let me know whee you end up
    yeah what has happened to this forum. It has depreciated

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Let me know whee you end up
    yeah what has happened to this forum. It has depreciated

Well im left to believe there is only one thing that changed it. Some of our current sponsors. I mean look at this realistically. When they showed up, thats when the fake threads and over the top, jam it down your throat advertisements came into play
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Today we've actually had real threads will
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Yeah, i saw that focus. we also had a fake one too though. I was amazed there were some real ones. Kinda sad that i was surprised over the fact there were a real threads(what should be here to start with).
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I said the same thing this morning before work when I checked the site. I said hey I'm giving advise to a real person. Man today is hell for me I went to a metal concert last night and didn't get home till 1am

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Who'd you see? Might as well make this thread just a normal chat thread, since it serves no purpose to anyone. I love some death metal. But the older i get the more i'm into just harder rock. Don't know if you've checked em out much, but i love Queens of the Stone Age. One of the most talented bands i've ever heard. Saw them live a few months ago, and Josh Homme is the best guitar player i've ever seen. As far as tunes on the way to the gym, i love me some OLD korn(sold out and went to shit by 99 or 2000. And Mudvayne. Another badass band is Kittie. It's an all girl band, which would sound like they'd be horrible, but they are fucking awesome. I'd have to say in the harder rock genre, my all time favorite is Tool. So much talent in that band, it's crazy. Drummer is the best one i've ever seen. Nothing better than heading to the gym, speakers blarring some hard rock, pumped up on a good pre-workout....ohhh thats the shit dreams are made of.

Saw killswitch engage and lamb of god. Best metal bands ever. As a fellow drummer I was very pressed with their performance. I used I do a lot of gigs before I switched to bodybuilding now

drummer eh? Play the guitar, and well really any string instrument to some extent. Im really thinking about taking drum lessons though. Since becoming obsessed with tool, i have a whole new appreciation for drums. I would imagine that if you were huge(im talking bodybuilder huge) that it'd be hard to play drums. I notice even smaller activities like i dunno, carrying groceries, in a sense is harder for me than normal people. It's odd, even though im much stronger, it seems like my muscles get pumped and fatigued quite quicker than a typical person when doing a normal everyday activity

I'm in the same boat. An hour of drumming destroys my forearms calls and shins and what not alt more now than it used to