Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Starting strength training with test and tren

Default Starting strength training with test and tren

hi.. i have been looking to start strength and interval training very soon and need some tips or ideas before i do so. i believe tren and test e can help me in big way to get more of the training. am i right? also, should i work out each body part once or twice a week or is there something else you will recommend?

My gym coachie asked me to do Reg Park 5x5 as it gives a nice base to build from and a gym friend says i should opt for a professional strength program.

best for higher training is gw-501516 and equipoise

No no it's not wg is garbage
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Yeah it is shit, if you notice he's pushing the hell out of it now too! Jesus christ, he must not even look back at these threads a single time or he'd be embarrassed to keep doing this shit
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Hey tealc, how much do you get, or what perks do you get for each bullshit thread you come up with?

(this comment will dissapear or i will)
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

can someone please fill me in on the people thats posting these bullshit post and trying to sell bullshit products so i know

Griffin Guest

It is really starting to drive me crazy , hence why im only on this site 1 time a week as opposed to daily, like I was. When you sell your own supplements and tell everyone that its better to spend the same amount of money on a Sarm as it is a steroid, for the same results..... hmmm you tell me?
    In my opinion, if you push your own supplements and only them, your advice becomes useless, you loose all creditability

Griffin Guest

As a Olympic/powerlifter myself, be careful. Listen to your body, what one does works for them and only them. Also if you do not have a soild base or experience with strength or powerlifting, do not add steroids in right away, your tendons and muscles won't be able to handle it, you will injure yourself.

Agree griffin this site has gone down
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years