Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test tren cycle

Default Test tren cycle

Hi iv just started a course of cidoteston 250mg and trenblend 150mg, taking 4ml a week of each, anyone know if that will be a decent stack along with dianabol?

1000mgs of cidoteston and 600mgs of tren pw....... yeah thats a pretty decnt stack lmfao
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Haha thanks mate just what i thought, im currently sitting at 13.5stone, im hoping to gain about a stone

I'm pretty sure Danno was being sarcastic. Age, BF%, Number of cycles used in the past? Also how much DBol were you playing on using? PCT lined up?

Im 24, done about 4 courses in the past im taking 6 10mg dbol a day, plus testosterone boosters, not sure on my body fat, no pct as of yet but i can get nolvodex and the hgc or hcg jabs aswell

i'm pretty sure you need to run caber,adex if you're running tren friend.

Whats that? Iv never heard of it mate, everyone iv asked say tren and cidoteston is a good stack like, i done tren and suss last year but didnt get the results i expected

Quote Originally Posted by AdamMc View Post
    Whats that? Iv never heard of it mate, everyone iv asked say tren and cidoteston is a good stack like, i done tren and suss last year but didnt get the results i expected
    If you did tren at any dose and didn't get good results then your training and diet are weak or your juice is fake.

I didnt say that, i got good results, just not like i expected, iran tren and ethenate after and got amazing results and to be fair while taking tren it dosent really make a diffrence if you diet well or not, its the most powerful steroid you can use without dieting, look it up chap

Yeah look it up chap.... roflmfao
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy