Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Moving on from Test E Cycles

I might look at cutting the deca back to say 14 weeks and overlap test by 2 weeks.
    There is conflicting information depending on who you chat to.
    I tend to stay away from the liquid chems you have advertised as I have found them to be under dosed.

I will see what some of the others chime in with.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    I have never had a successful quad pin.

The cork lasts for three days.

Can't do it.

Apparently dilution with a carrier oil will help.
    I now know what you mean.... I pinned my quad for the first time on Tuesday. The actual pin was no problem. But a day or 2 later my quad was corked like hell. 4 days later it is only just coming good. Yet the prop in my glutes is painless.

Ive been pinning both quads weekly for the last 6 months lol. Sometimes I get a little stiff but mostly its all good. I generally pin before a good cardio session, hiking, running, so my quads are moving a lot and the blood is flowing, breaking that lump of oil up and getting it assimilated....never really have any problems. I fucking hate Glute pins, havent done one in over ten years......end up feeling Ive been giving rohypnol and dropped at a *** bar for a long weekend ha ha.
    Shoulder pins are pretty easy to deal with, so long as you get them moving after the pin, ie swimming or boxing.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

What is the general dose of test e to decca ratio that you have seen guys run.
    I am reading mixed reviews about running the test higher then decca. I know a few on here who run there decca higher.
    Would be good to here some thought on this and results

Cheers

Well I am in my 6th week of this cycle and things are going great!!
    Running test e at 300 pw and deca at 500pw.
    I kicked this of with prop 1-4
    No sides, libido is good and my strength is going up and I am hitting my personal bests on lifts. My weight is up around 3.5kg but I have trimmed a fair bit of body fat and starting to get a lot of veins showing through shoulders and chest. My calves have been the strongest point that have grown the most.
    My Diet is clean at the moment but it feels like I could be eating every hour.
    I have my 8 egg whites for breakfast around 5am( 1whole egg) And 2 bits of toast then an hour later im hungry again.
    Then around 9am I will have chicken sandwich (200gm) then again im hungry an hour later.

I am going to post my diet up in another thread as I don't want to bloat and I want to keep my dry gains. I have been asked to do a photo shoot in January so I want to get into the best shape I have ever been.
    I have never bothered micro managing my diet or using scales etc but I have something to aim for now which has given me some motivation to achieve my best.

Carb loading and high mg of testosterone for me is what causes the bloat
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Carb loading and high mg of testosterone for me is what causes the bloat
    Yeah I took ur advice and what a few others mentioned and kept my test at 300. Running .5 adex e3d. Also having 100mcg of ghrp6 in the morn and before bed. I have just only started taking it after a work then eating after 20 min.
    I'm having 3400 cals at the moment .
    My shirts are def tighter and my belt has come in a notch giving me a broader look. Have def noticed fat off the side of my mid section going. Just a bit under the belly button which is starting to slowly go.

In to my 7th week now.

Today was chest and triceps. My strength increase is really noticeable now. Today I felt extra strong but I did increase my carbs the last 2 days as I was not having enough so this might have helped as well. I have dropped my adex from .5 to .25 e3d.

How long can I expect this strength increase to last? I cant believe the change adding decca has made.
    My previous cycles of test I start to stall around 8 to 9 weeks. Feels like better things to come on this cycle.

I have been feeling a bit flat this week.
    Not sure if I should change my dosage. My strength is the strongest I have been but my gains are not coming on the way I thought It would with the deca. Should I increase my test up to 750mg pw and leave the deca at 500?
    It seems with my previous cycles with test only I added more size.

No your doses are fine. Adjust your calories. They need to be increased probably. Gains cease when your body adapts to the number of calories you are taking in. You could also add an oral in right here to kick you up to the next level. Like a 4-6 week run of t-bol.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!