Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone have some time for some light reading?

I have 100% pure coconut oil and no taste whatsoever,I like coc taste so in confused why u get taste and u don't,I just taste fat://// post some pics if your oil bush

You live in Europe, right? Do you guys have Trader Joes? I buy their organic virgin coconut oil. The first time I bought coconut oil I didn't get organic or virgin and that was pretty flavorless. Is your not organic or virgin? That might be why? The stuff I get at Trader Joes tastes so good. I highly recommend it.

A cheat meal I LOVE is to get a piece of whole wheat toast, put the coconut oil on it, and put a bit of honey/cinnamon on top. It's life changing haha

its just pure oil ill have to check check for organic or virgin how often and hiw much do u use(tea spoon)?

Hmm it varies. If I had to make a solid estimate I'd say I eat 3-4 tableapoons a day. I cook my eggs, fish, drizzle it on my salad, sautee my veggies with it, and sometimes just eat a spoonful haha my gf thinks that sounds gross.

I can't eat my one's it taste greasy. .. it reminds me of duck fat...I've just done some research and most of it have no taste://// I need gi shopping tmrw ill get few dif jars I hope ill get one really tasty!

No taste? Damn maybe I just got lucky haha the stuff I got from trader Joe's is like candy.

It makes sense tho. The first jar I bought from a normal grocery store had very little taste.

You read the articles?

Here is some for a good price on Amazon http://slickdeals.net/permadeal/6679...in-coconut-oil
    Last edited by BushMan; 07-21-2013 at 05:24 PM.

zi1 what's the word on the coconut oil? you find any you like?

sory bush i thought i replyed to this thread, i found tasty one haha, thanks

I use MCT oil every day to trick my body into thinking its getting carbs. If your body does not use MCT it shits it out, you will get the runs.
    It does not get stored as body fat!

Coconut oil is NOT the same thing!!

Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT