Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Grape oil??

Ya know i've heard good and bad things about it. I know a great number of people who actually EO as the carrier oil. I try to steer clear of it if i can, but it will def make the gear flow easier. My source used to use it, i think he's using cottonseed oil now, which i love. Still has EO in his 500-600mg/ml stuff, and many of the oral injectables(dbol/adrol/tbol/var/methytri/ect) and TNE. I know its toxic, but then again, i know guys who have been using tons of EO based gear for years and they are fine. I don't have a bad reaction to it, and to be honest i love the fact that it's so viscous, and painless, but then again when i see my plunger swell up after its only been in the pin for a few hours, it can't be good for your body.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Quote Originally Posted by darkrid3r View Post
    EO is used to keep PCV pipe soft during the manufacturing process, its bad shit. IMO
    What's a little industrial solvent in the system? Can't be worse than McDonald's.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

LOL, that about right florida!

I will say i have had some really weird sensations right after i've pinned Tren with EO. Not 100% sure if it was the tren or the EO though, as i didn't get the same feeling from test from the same source that used EO in it too. Must have just been the tren. Best way i can describe it is as soon as i pushed the plunger down, i immediately felt a pins and needle sensation on the very back of my head. It was fucking strange! And i swear, it happened every single time i pinned said tren with eo. I went through about 40mls that run, and every time...pins and needles...back of my head.haha
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Gear over 400 mg per ml needs EO to go higher. It's the solvent that makes it dissolve.

Gear over about 230-240 needs BB to go higher.
    It's all about saturation.

Anyone that says they have 500-600 in bb and oil is drunk. Or their BB content is 25%

I would rather pin 20 ml of oil a week than 2 with EO in it.