Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 3rd cycle

Default 3rd cycle

Hi, I'm currently considering my 3rd cycle. My aim is size & strength. I have been advised that test enthenate & tren enthenate is a great stack for this aim?.. Can anyone advise me further or offer an alternative even? All feedback appreciated, regards

What were your first two cycles? Tried deca yet? If not it would be a great compound to use before tren as it tends to have less sides.

250mg test p/w
    600mg deca p/w
    (possible kickstart with dbol or test P)
    prami or caber for prolactin, arimidex or aroma for estro

My first 2 cycles were deca & test prop which I found very good. What do you reckon about the cycle I have been advised? What are some of the sides?? Thanks

everyone reacts differently to tren. If possible, get tren A. That way if the sides are too harsh you can stop it and the tren will be out of your system in a couple days and not a coupe weeks. Tren sides are normal AAS sides just amplified because tren is so powerful. But some people experience more aggression, insomnia, and night sweats on tren. Some don't tho. You will see goo results from 250mg a week and I would not go over 400mg. Keep test low 150mg-250mg per week. Just like deca, get prami or caber (I like prami). And of course an AI such as Aroma or arimidex.

Great, thanks for your help.

Tren is about the only thing that gives me side effects, with the exception of methytri. But to be 100% honest, I have found that i actually get much worse side effects from Tren ace than tren E. I have heard many people say that actually. I still get the normal side effects that anyone would expect with tren, but with tren E, i'd say i only experience them at about 30% of the intensity of tren ace. But thats not to say that what you should do....because as bush said, the ace clears your system so much quicker. I think everyone should start out with tren ace, because some people just simply can not handle the sides. And if you went with Enth your first time, and were one of those people, then you are stuck with the sides for 2 weeks minimum. Make sure to get dostinex/caber/prami/or bromo.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Thanks for all the comments. Appreciate the feedback

WS were you using it ED? I've heard people having worse sides then E but that when when they were using A EOD. Sides ceased once switched to ED. I've also seen blood work done every few hours for a week with tren A at EOD and ED and ED was MUCH more stable. I recommend pinning ED with tren A. Just get some 29g slin pins and do pecs, delts, quads (need longer then slin pins), glutes (again, longer then slin pins needed), lats, bis. That's a shit ton of sites haha

I have tried tren a in slin pins and its just the bigfest pain in the ass ever, The gauge is simply not big enough and IMO it's a full waste of time.

Man the fuck up and pin it with a 23.

As for the sides, I am one of them guys, but I always try to run it at 400 or better. Last year was the worst though 1500 test and 400 tren 600 eq.
    I think it was just too much gear. I have not been that high since.
    Tren is truly a beastly steroid. Night sweats, insomnia, anger, aggression it's all there for me. My body just gets too Dam hot and I need to stay cool or I am toast. The bigger I get the hotter I get.

I am going to run deca 300 and eq 300 here in October I think with my base test at 750, who's to say.perhaps 50 mast too

Hello again.. I have made moves as regards getting my 3rd cycle of tren & test.. My friend has already bought his cycle & we plan on doing the same one! In an earlier comment on this thread someone says to keep the test low (150-250mg) per week! My friend has told me he has 625mg worth to take each week along with 250mg of tren! Is 625 mg of test too much to take per week or is it harmful or just a waste? Any info would be greatly appreciated before I purchase my cycle! The test will be taken on a Monday night & tren on a Friday.. Regards..