Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Would you run Winny in a cycle with Npp and Test Prop

Default Would you run Winny in a cycle with Npp and Test Prop

I was reading on another forum that one of the guys that put winny in his cycle caused pain in the joints while lifting to the degree he dreaded working out. He said he would never run it again without Deca. So I am just starting a cycle of Npp and Test Prop. Where and would you fit Winny in your cycle and since this is my first real cycle including winny what dosage 50mg?

First real cycle? Just do test for 12 weeks at 500mg.. maybe an oral

No sir i have done about 8 cycles in my life. Been using for about 7 years now

Oh haha I see. I misread your post.

You will get good results and maybe avoid some of the join pain at 30mg ED if its your first run with winny. I also see a lot of people run GH with winny.

I'd also run it at the end. last 6 weeks. If you're going to run longer you need to get blood work done often to make sure you liver is doing okay.

I just started mine [email protected] 50mg ed first time user. I'm also using a lot of glucosamine mg suplements
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Also might I add, for 8 weeks total
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I think it would be a great addition. Since the NPP is a short estered Deca it should help with the joint pain. I find aorund 75mg a day is my threshold for having it dry out my joints. Any more than that and yes it does cause pain for me. But everyones threshold may be different.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

May add it in i am running a short cycle of 8weeks with test prop and Npp. Because of blood work coming up in Oct. Then i will start a Test, Tren A, cycle at end of year and this was orginally where i was going to add the Winny. Might just throw 200mg of deca into that Test/Tren cycle along with Winny ??