Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The next step after test300

Default The next step after test300

I'm currently taking biweekly 1cc of T300. I'm close to the end of a 16 week cycle I have trimmed up, hardened and had minimal strength increases. My recovery time has greatly improved and I would like some advice on my next cycle. I want to gain hard lean muscle now since I've finished my first cycle any suggestions? I've heard Tren is good I'm new to this so any help is appreciated

time on + PCT = time off. You will need to wait about 22-23 weeks before you cycle again. Tren shouldn't be for a second cycle. Maybe run another test cycle with an oral or maybe low test + deca. Ton of options just read around a bit but I'd stay away from tren

Thanks man, will do. What would be the advantage of deca+test as opposed to test alone? I'm am gonna take the time between cycles

Good question. I know a number of people that say test > deca. but there are plenty of people that say deca > test. One thing nice about deca is if you have joint problems it might help alleviate some of the pain.

Seriously 600 mg test on a first cycle? Way too much. 300 mg would have been plenty and you should have had great strength increases. That makes me think that your training needs work. I'd run the same cycle again and maybe kick it off with 20-30 mg dbol day the first 4 weeks. Save decca for later and tren for way later.

Quote Originally Posted by Joeblow12345 View Post
    Seriously 600 mg test on a first cycle? Way too much. 300 mg would have been plenty and you should have had great strength increases. That makes me think that your training needs work. I'd run the same cycle again and maybe kick it off with 20-30 mg dbol day the first 4 weeks. Save decca for later and tren for way later.
    i missed that. I thought he was only taking 300mg haha. Man, I became the hulk on 500mg test a week. Squat went up 100 lbs. Bench went up 70lbs.

I agree with Joe, get your diet/workout routine sorted and then in another FEW months hop on another test cycle but I'd consider going down to 500mg.

T300 Biweekly. So thats only 150mg a week. Thats a trt dose. No wonder you had minimal strength increase. Unless i am missing something you did say biweekly which is every two weeks and you was only taking 1cc of test 300? You should at least take 1cc of test 300 a week but i would run 1.5cc a week for your next cycle and like joeblow said kickstart if off with D-bol or even Test prop, and make sure you take in 1.5-2grams of protein per body lbs and watch yourself grow like a weed if your gear is legit

Bi weekly = twice pw bro
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

600mg a week, I did go up on my three mainstays, 60 on bench, 140 on squat, maybe I was just having some unreal expectations, I would say my protein intake was less than 1g per 1lb of body weight. I think in trying to avoid excess fat I lost out on max growth with growth. Like I said I'm new to this and have lifted for years wasting money on everything GNC could sell, I got feed up thus my new obsession with the knowledge and experience if anabolic enhancement. I appreciate your input, I'll be honest from here on I'm aiming for more. Mass, strength, and transforming my shape. I struggle mostly with my traps, I may be missing something in my training. I really appreciate the feedback, I'll take any good regimens that may build up my traps, I again thank you for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by simscutter View Post
    600mg a week, I did go up on my three mainstays, 60 on bench, 140 on squat, maybe I was just having some unreal expectations, I would say my protein intake was less than 1g per 1lb of body weight. I think in trying to avoid excess fat I lost out on max growth with growth. Like I said I'm new to this and have lifted for years wasting money on everything GNC could sell, I got feed up thus my new obsession with the knowledge and experience if anabolic enhancement. I appreciate your input, I'll be honest from here on I'm aiming for more. Mass, strength, and transforming my shape. I struggle mostly with my traps, I may be missing something in my training. I really appreciate the feedback, I'll take any good regimens that may build up my traps, I again thank you for the help.
    Ya lol your expectations where definitely unrealistic to say the least. You won't ever have those same results again. 60 lbs on bench is far from common. 20-30 lbs on all lifts is more realistic. But the first cycle is the best cycle so that's why you seen those big increases. Some beginner level benchers or squatters may see bigger increases, but intermediate to advanced level lifters don't see those kinds of results. It's fairly easy to go from a 185 lb bench to a 250 lb bench, but going from 350-400 is far more difficult. Most people will never surpass the 400 limit if they even get there in the first place. It took me several years to go from 400-500 and I'm hoping to one day reach the 600 threshold. It may or may not happen, I'm still young enough to reach it so hopefully. But if everyone went up 60lbs a cycle hell I'd be benching over 1000lbs by now lol.