Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Jokers cycle log

Default Jokers cycle log

Finally got enough $$$ to get everything for the cycle. My layout is as planned:

Test E : Weeks 1-12 250mg 2x/week
    Arimidex : Weeks 3-12 .25mg EOD
    Winny : Weeks 9-12 50mg daily
    Clomid : Weeks 13-16 50/25/25/25
    Nolvadex : Weeks 13-17 20/20/10/10/10

What do you guys think of the final first cycle layout? Im planning on starting my first pin in September.

Your PCT is a bit weak, why don't you add HCGenerate to the cycle?

*Perfect Summer Cutting Cycle*
    HCGenerate - 2 caps AM/1 post workout/1 PM
    N2Guard - 2 caps AM/2 post workout/3 PM
    N2Burn - 2 caps AM/2 caps pre-workout

A bit weak? Please explain your thoughts.

Cheers.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

I'd run your winny two more weeks before you start your PCT. Stop the winny 3 days before PCT (PCT should start 2 weeks after last pin of test). If your adex is liquid it will be easy to dose .25mg but if it's a pill your probably better off taking .5mg EOD or E3D.

I will fun winny for longer ill see how my physique is at the time to start. My adex is in pill form so ill make sure to take more. I was wondering about that as well. Thanks!

The reason I suggest taking .5mg is because those pills will be hard to cut into fourths hah. I tried it once and I felt like I was wasting a lot because it would crumble a bit.

I was actually thinking that your pct looks overly aggressive considering you're only runing test.
    What I would do is run hCG throughout the cycle at 250iu's twice a week for the last 10 weeks of the cycle then just run arimidex for four weeks post cycle then add clomid at 50mg a day for two weeks then 25mg a day tapering the dose down for the following two weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

I like Bufs layout. Actually, I'd even forget the clomid completely if you have been running hCG.

Quote Originally Posted by BushMan View Post
    I like Bufs layout. Actually, I'd even forget the clomid completely if you have been running hCG.

Im planning on staying this cycle in about two weeks. wouldn't have money or time to get hcg, what would you recommend with what I have for pct?

If that's the case then go ahead as planned. It will be fine.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!