Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Would EQ and Deca stack well for quick lean growth?

Default Would EQ and Deca stack well for quick lean growth?

So, I'm thinking of coming off my tren and deca cycle early, and switching to another stack so as not to hurt my cardio performance.

I am looking to add solid and lean muscle, in the range of about 15-20lbs, as quickly as possible. Would a test, EQ and deca stack work? I'm 39 years old, and currently 6', 200-205lbs with about 9%BF, and my diet is very clean.

That would be an awesome stack. But how long have you been on? How long are you going to come off before you switch to test, deca, eq?

O I've used those two compounds together,it wasvery lean and vascular but diet was on key
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Test Deca and EQ are what im going to run in October. Right now im just thinking about at what doses. I'm doing 16-20 weeks for sure..
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

That's exactly what I did. Very impressed with it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    That's exactly what I did. Very impressed with it
    What dosages and how many weeks did run it focus
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Hazcat Guest

test/deca ... EQ/deca.... test/EQ/Deca all good cycles. Tested and proven to work when you train hard, eat right, and get plenty of rest.

i would run these compounds separately to see how you react. not everyone reacts the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    test/deca ... EQ/deca.... test/EQ/Deca all good cycles. Tested and proven to work when you train hard, eat right, and get plenty of rest.
    Haz what kind of doses would you run at 20-24 weeks? I'm about 6'3 225 10-12%BF And on a high 250mg trt dose..