Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: StrongMan comp in 2 months need good cycle ideas

Default StrongMan comp in 2 months need good cycle ideas

I'm leaning towards but I know EQ is going to take awhile to kick in. I'm on 250 mg of test now for trt.

test 400
    Eq 600
    Decca 500
    Last edited by Cane; 08-24-2013 at 07:07 PM.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Strength gains are more with deca. Deca is just better all around in my opinion, thats not to say eq doesn't have it's place in cycles though, but yeah, 2 months, it won't even be kicking in good. I am against high test when running several compounds for most purposes, but for strength test is tried and true.

One of my best friends competes. You can check him out on youtube, pm me and i'll give you his name, don't wanna spread it around everywhere. But he's a rising star in the PL world. Anyways, he's won every comp he has entered(just 2 or 3 at this point) but he totals over 2100 and the kid is 23. Only been lifting about 3 or 4 years. Went from 130 to over 300lbs. Anyways, for the past year he only has ran 2 grams of test per week. The last comp i told him about the methytrienolone and he ran it, and swears by it now.

Anyways, i'd go high test and deca(test for obvious reasons, Deca for strength, size, and joint safetly) about 3 or 4 weeks out i'd start running adrol at about 100mg ed. Im convinced adrol is one of the best orals for strength. Or superdrol would be an amazing compound(on paper it's right at 2x as potent as adrol, and i can attest to that personally.) 7-10 days before the comp i'd add injectable methyltrienolone at about 1.5mg per day. This was the most amazing thing i've ever touched for strength. OR instead of the adrol and methytri you could do 20mg of halo per day starting about 3 weeks out.

Or you could go test and Tren E? Figured that would already be a consideration? Tren is great for strength. Several options though. I'm gonna list a few that you'd wanna consider a month out (for toxicity reasons) Also, TNE would be great day of. TNE gives me a HUGE boost in the gym for preworkout.

1. Methyltri (IMO the ultimate for strength and aggression, getting ready to try halo for 1st time though, ill let you know how it stacks up.
    2. Halo
    3. Superdrol (i got strong as hell on this, and quick size too)
    4. Adrol (always been a favorite of strongmen)
    5. Tren (tren base and TNE would be a great combo for day of contest)
    Last edited by willsouth; 08-24-2013 at 07:51 PM.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Cane, bro, you've been around the block so I don't know what advice I could tell you as far as a cycle. I would say that for sure certain orals will be a necessity.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Cane, bro, you've been around the block so I don't know what advice I could tell you as far as a cycle. I would say that for sure certain orals will be a necessity.
    Haha, Buff I have never done an oral. I have always stuck to the slow and steady gains over the long haul. I've never cycled for a strongman comp before.
    Last edited by Cane; 08-25-2013 at 01:57 AM.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Will no Tren. I need a lot of Endurance and some cardio. I am considering the adrol or the halo with the test and deca.

2 months is not really long enough for Eq to kick in so test and deca would be good. 2 weeks out I would add some d-bol or adrol to boost the strength to that super human level.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    2 months is not really long enough for Eq to kick in so test and deca would be good. 2 weeks out I would add some d-bol or adrol to boost the strength to that super human level.
    I like the sound of superhuman lol. Buff private me the dosage you would use. Thanks