Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Creatine mono

Griffin Guest

Default Creatine mono

My apologizes if this is in the wrong section. I was wondering what everyone's thoughts on creatine dosage and cycling vs staying on was. Any personal experiences please share

Thanks, grif

Opinions vary greatly and as I am posting from a phone I have no study to post up for you.

I spent a long time researching this topic and I will try to find the studies that I refer to.

In a nutshell the answer is....

3 to 4 grams a day and no need to cycle off.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

like said above it really depends on who your asking

you don't need to come off creatine, now i usually do about 5g's per day..mainly because the scoop i saved is 5g's but a lot of ppl say after a month you only need about 3g's a day and some will go further and say 3g's a day on training days only

4. Default

Personally I stay on and just use 10g on workout days post workout with whey and dextrose

I have just read that we need more then they say. For example I am 184 pounds and I actually need 27.45 grams per day.

If anyone is interested I can post it up. It was in flex online mag.

Quote Originally Posted by timoid View Post
    Opinions vary greatly and as I am posting from a phone I have no study to post up for you.

I spent a long time researching this topic and I will try to find the studies that I refer to.

In a nutshell the answer is....

3 to 4 grams a day and no need to cycle off.
    this man speaks the truth

5gm/ day is perfect taken with grape juice. First week load up phase, 39mg day same with grape juice

I see no changes what so ever between when I take creatine and when I don't.

Then your not taking enough, try 14 days 20 grams a day throughout the day then 5 grams a day plus on top 10 grams after training.
    So training days on loading phase is 30 and training days after 15. Also its body weight dependent. Heavier you are the more you need creatine did jack just using 5 grams a day for me but this protocol actually shocked me.