Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to get a flat stomach

I thank you all for all the information i'm getting here its truly a great site I have discovered! I would to ask? Flat stomach? I'm watching what I eat and i'm not looking for a six pack just yet! Just a flat stomach that does not protrude my chest! What tips and exercises do ye find most productive? Thanks again for the helpful feed back
    Last edited by pradayoung; 10-04-2013 at 02:28 PM.

you stay dead on with the diet and your stomach will take care of its self.... it wont be overnight but for example it has taken me 5 months to shed around 9 inches off my gut line with mostly diet because my ab work out is really lacking I'm sure if you really hit daily cardio and crunches youll drop a little quicker but the diet is what gets the job done, it just takes time.

Exactly abs are made in the kitchen man. And walking for hours a day up hill on treadmills
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

4. Default

cardio is going to be the key along with a strict diet... discipline, sacrifice and motivation all are required...

I disagree with doing hours on treadmill or cardio in general for a six pack. Include in your training an HIIT training session. Most people don't even know what HIIT means but always refer to it. Interval training in the gym is not HIIT. It is HIRT ( high intensity resistance training ).

Here's an example of a proper HIIT session

Go to a football field

Warm up
    600 yard jog

1- 10x 30 yard sprints at 80% (jog back is your rest)

2- 8x 40 yard sprints at 95. Slow jog back

3- 4x 60 yard sprints at 95% slow jog back

4- 10 reps x 25 yard lunges to 75 yard sprint (100 total yards)

5- OPTIONAL (if you're not a pussy anyways)
    10x 100 yard sprints all out!!!

Go puke and thank me later. This is a true HIIT!!

That sounds really good but would I have the discipline to do all that I question myself

If you dont have the discipline to train then you wont get a flat stomach, pure and simple. Discipline is what seperates us from the rest of society, its what makes us unique, more so than the way we look. We can always come up with a thousand excuses as to why we cant train today, no time, too tired, too hot, too cold, feel crap etc etc but its mental discipline that seperates the haves from the have nots, not only in the weightlifting game, but in almost every aspect of life. Its the best thing I have taken from this sport, mental discipline, I hate to think what my life would be without it.......I would be another drug fucked schmuck lemming like so many others.....instead I am retired young, successful and financially independent....there nothing overly special about me, I'm no rocket scientist, I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth (quite the opposite), I dont have a college education.....but the one thing that I do have is mental discipline! I also have a six pack
    Never forget the old saying " You cannot have a strong healthy well disciplined body, without also having a strong healthy well disciplined mind".
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I disagree with hiit training and wat works for me is cardio.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

To each their own. I like HIIT training because the routine i put above can be done in 20-40 min depending on your athletic ability. I can do it in 20-25min and i burn around 12-1400cals according to my cal counter i strap on before i do it. I have 2 hours a day to work out. I don't want to spend all that time doing cardio lol. But if you're jacked and lean from doing hours of cardio then by all means don't stop. Its all the same if we're reaching our goals!

But as focus said if you don't have the discipline to either do HIIT or mindless cardio then you'll never get a six pack. Diet is key yes, but without getting your metabolic rate going youre fucked

And FYI. If you starve yourself (lower calories under 2500) and do mass cardio and workout like a demon you'll fuck yourself up. It'll put you into a catabolic/anabolic state that will only kill your metabolism for months to years after you stop it. Trust me! I've done it. After a body building comp it took me 14 months for my metabolism to kick in again. Sucked big time and didnt matter what i did.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    .....instead I am retired young, successful and financially independent....there nothing overly special about me, I'm no rocket scientist, I wasnt born with a silver spoon in my mouth (quite the opposite), I dont have a college education.....but the one thing that I do have is mental discipline! I also have a six pack
    Never forget the old saying " You cannot have a strong healthy well disciplined body, without also having a strong healthy well disciplined mind".
    I always noticed you seemed to train during the day or overseas somewhere. I wondered..is this guy retired or what??
    Good work on your achievements to get to do what you want. I am a few years away but working hard to get rid of working for the man.
    Cheers