Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First cycle please help

I with you coastman... He really needs to get it together... A lot more reading here! And realize that these compounds are NO Joke and can reak havoic on a body!!

Thank you so much coastman i have currently3 bottles of test e 250 mg going to start with 2cc each day twice a week not trying to go crazy from the start also i have my nolvadex for pct
    And some tamoxifen as well.. My diet is pretty steady as im starting a high protein low carb diet
    An training 5 times a week..
    Thank you for all the support you guys rock..

Quote Originally Posted by itzj2208 View Post
    Thank you so much coastman i have currently3 bottles of test e 250 mg going to start with 2cc each day twice a week not trying to go crazy from the start also i have my nolvadex for pct And some tamoxifen as well.. My diet is pretty steady as im starting a high protein low carb diet An training 5 times a week.. Thank you for all the support you guys rock..
    Nolvadex and tamoxifen are the same thing

Please do some research you will have a better understanding of what your doing

Steroid profiles
    PCT
    HCG
    Ai

Running test on first cycle is the norm
    Me personally I wouldn't run test-p because ed or eod injections can cause problems on virgin muscle and if you have poor technique.

Tren as pointed out can have nasty sides like insomnia night sweats and dreams and increased aggression.

Arimedex to be taken eod at .25g

PCT nolva and clomid doses vary from site to site so look up the stickies on here it must start
    14-21 days after last pin depending on site which again can vary

You must not start another cycle
    Time on + 21 days clearance time plus pct = time off cycle

"i have currently3 bottles of test e 250 mg going to start with 2cc each day twice a week not trying to go crazy"

Your test is dosed at 250mg per ml. 2x cc = 500mg 2xCC twice a week equates to 1GRAM of test. Are these measurements correct? Please tell me not.
    You should be taking 1CC or ML(same thing) twice a week. Fill the barrel up to the "1" spot, then inject.(Am I REALLY EXPLAINING HOW TO DO THIS!?!?!) lol. Do that on Mon and Thurs.

Simply put, if your testosterone is dosed at 250 mg per ML, that means two shots would equal 500mg of testosterone. Split that 500mg in half and you get your weekly dosing. A single shot of 250mg on Mon and Another SINGLE ML on Thursday.

Lol sorry for making you explain everything in detail thats the reason im on this to get all the right information before i start but so far from everything you guys told me i think i got it down packed one more question which profile you recommend is the best ?

By profile, I'm going to assume you mean cycle layout. IF I were you this is what I would do for my first cycle. This is how my first cycle went.

Week 1-16 Test E Dosed at 500mg/week
    Week 2-18 Adex dosed at .5mg EoD
    Week 18-23 Nolva dosed at 20/20/10/10/10 (This is the MG's you will be taking everyday per week) 20mg's 1st week, 20 mg's 2nd week, 10mg's 3rd week so on and so forth.

Simple, yet effective. People will say that's way too long for a first cycle. I disagree. To put on quality muscle, I feel it takes a minimum of 10 weeks. Everything before that 10 week mark is simply water retention which cause the strength gains.

By the way whats your age, height, weight and how long have you been lifting for?

Oh okay that sounds good and very effective and im 24 years old weight 174lb and height 5"9 been working out for about a year an im about 12.4% body fat

Should be training for about 5-6 years natural and have reached your genetic potential before messing around with AAS. That's just my opinion though.

Yeah you need some years under your belt before even starting to pin
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years