Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First cycle please help

Exclamation First cycle please help

Hey guys hows it going i really need some opinions about steroids ass this is my first cycle

This week was my very first time but the 2 shots i took Tuesday an friday were
    A full cc of test 400 testosterone pryiopanate and tremblone enthatate
    The first shots was in the glucose the right side before the shot rubbed alcohol and
    after the shot also rubbed around the area for 2 mins now my next shot on friday was more smooth than
    My right but im in the seconds day an it has been bad pains do you believe i should just take
    Tremblone enthante with testosterome pryionate a 1c of each for the next weeks ??
    Please someone help than you gladly appreciate it

Test prop is known for its post injection pain. You'll get used to it. you're in for one heck of a ride for a first cycle doing prop and tren E. Enjoy.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Test prop is known for its post injection pain. You'll get used to it. you're in for one heck of a ride for a first cycle doing prop and tren E. Enjoy.
    Thank you so much..... An one heck of a ride sounds a little more than what i was expecting to do any suggestion on your part before i start again next week ??

Come again? This is your first cycle and your running Prop with TrenE? First off why Tren on your FIRST cycle, and why not Prop/Ace? Am I the only one confused here?
    My first cycle was 500mg per week of Test E. Simple. With diet and training you could easily put on anywhere between 20-40 lbs. I'm not sure why you are messing with Tren if this is your first cycle.

agreed there
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by Coastman2727 View Post
    Come again? This is your first cycle and your running Prop with TrenE? First off why Tren on your FIRST cycle, and why not Prop/Ace? Am I the only one confused here? My first cycle was 500mg per week of Test E. Simple. With diet and training you could easily put on anywhere between 20-40 lbs. I'm not sure why you are messing with Tren if this is your first cycle.
    Noted. I would do just test e with hard-work outs and diet also wont do the tren either but can you tell me why i shouldn't mix this for my first cycle i just need some information sorry for the newbie questions and how many mg an shots should i do a week i have a brand new bottle of test enthante of 250mg ?? Thank you really appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by itzj2208 View Post
    Noted. I would do just test e with hard-work outs and diet also wont do the tren either but can you tell me why i shouldn't mix this for my first cycle i just need some information sorry for the newbie questions and how many mg an shots should i do a week i have a brand new bottle of test enthante of 250mg ?? Thank you really appreciate it
    Tren comes with some really bad sides... Tren acetate was mentioned bc if you experience those sides on it, you can stop it and it will clear out of your system quickly as enanthate is gonna take weeks. Tren is usually run after you have successfully run other cycles and know how your body will react/handle different compounds. First cycle is usually test only. That is where you should see plenty of gains and also allow your body to get used to running aas. Running the enanthate only @ 500 mg/week is the best option at this time IMO. Save the test/tren blend for another time..... Good luck

What exactly do you have and how much of it do you have. One 10ml bottle of test E is not going to do anything for you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What exactly do you have and how much of it do you have. One 10ml bottle of test E is not going to do anything for you.
    Thank you for the information, an i currently have one glass bottle of test e 250 mg...

Get all of your eggs in one basket before you start. Your going to need between 4-5 bottles of Test E. 5 just to make sure, because you never get 10x perfect 1ml shots out of a bottle, just never works. Plus at the very minimum enough ADEX to cover your from week4 or 5 all the way into your PCT plus some NOLVA at the very least to PCT on. These are serious hormones you are placing into your body with possible PERMANENT side effects. You need to take a good long hard look in the mirror and decide if this is something your going to do. I'm not sure what you think AAS will accomplish, but without a sound diet and training you might as well mail me that bottle of TEST. just saying.