Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: First cycle please help

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    7

    Exclamation First cycle please help

    Hey guys hows it going i really need some opinions about steroids ass this is my first cycle

    This week was my very first time but the 2 shots i took Tuesday an friday were
    A full cc of test 400 testosterone pryiopanate and tremblone enthatate
    The first shots was in the glucose the right side before the shot rubbed alcohol and
    after the shot also rubbed around the area for 2 mins now my next shot on friday was more smooth than
    My right but im in the seconds day an it has been bad pains do you believe i should just take
    Tremblone enthante with testosterome pryionate a 1c of each for the next weeks ??
    Please someone help than you gladly appreciate it

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In the Florida Woods, USA
    Posts
    28,481

    Default

    Test prop is known for its post injection pain. You'll get used to it. you're in for one heck of a ride for a first cycle doing prop and tren E. Enjoy.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Test prop is known for its post injection pain. You'll get used to it. you're in for one heck of a ride for a first cycle doing prop and tren E. Enjoy.
    Thank you so much..... An one heck of a ride sounds a little more than what i was expecting to do any suggestion on your part before i start again next week ??

  4. #4

    Default

    Come again? This is your first cycle and your running Prop with TrenE? First off why Tren on your FIRST cycle, and why not Prop/Ace? Am I the only one confused here?
    My first cycle was 500mg per week of Test E. Simple. With diet and training you could easily put on anywhere between 20-40 lbs. I'm not sure why you are messing with Tren if this is your first cycle.

  5. #5

    Default

    agreed there
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Coastman2727 View Post
    Come again? This is your first cycle and your running Prop with TrenE? First off why Tren on your FIRST cycle, and why not Prop/Ace? Am I the only one confused here? My first cycle was 500mg per week of Test E. Simple. With diet and training you could easily put on anywhere between 20-40 lbs. I'm not sure why you are messing with Tren if this is your first cycle.
    Noted. I would do just test e with hard-work outs and diet also wont do the tren either but can you tell me why i shouldn't mix this for my first cycle i just need some information sorry for the newbie questions and how many mg an shots should i do a week i have a brand new bottle of test enthante of 250mg ?? Thank you really appreciate it

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by itzj2208 View Post
    Noted. I would do just test e with hard-work outs and diet also wont do the tren either but can you tell me why i shouldn't mix this for my first cycle i just need some information sorry for the newbie questions and how many mg an shots should i do a week i have a brand new bottle of test enthante of 250mg ?? Thank you really appreciate it
    Tren comes with some really bad sides... Tren acetate was mentioned bc if you experience those sides on it, you can stop it and it will clear out of your system quickly as enanthate is gonna take weeks. Tren is usually run after you have successfully run other cycles and know how your body will react/handle different compounds. First cycle is usually test only. That is where you should see plenty of gains and also allow your body to get used to running aas. Running the enanthate only @ 500 mg/week is the best option at this time IMO. Save the test/tren blend for another time..... Good luck

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    In the Florida Woods, USA
    Posts
    28,481

    Default

    What exactly do you have and how much of it do you have. One 10ml bottle of test E is not going to do anything for you.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    What exactly do you have and how much of it do you have. One 10ml bottle of test E is not going to do anything for you.
    Thank you for the information, an i currently have one glass bottle of test e 250 mg...

  10. #10

    Default

    Get all of your eggs in one basket before you start. Your going to need between 4-5 bottles of Test E. 5 just to make sure, because you never get 10x perfect 1ml shots out of a bottle, just never works. Plus at the very minimum enough ADEX to cover your from week4 or 5 all the way into your PCT plus some NOLVA at the very least to PCT on. These are serious hormones you are placing into your body with possible PERMANENT side effects. You need to take a good long hard look in the mirror and decide if this is something your going to do. I'm not sure what you think AAS will accomplish, but without a sound diet and training you might as well mail me that bottle of TEST. just saying.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •