Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Are these supplements worth the money?

Default Are these supplements worth the money?

F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Well the concept of the protein make sense if it actually as bioavailable as they claim. I did a little cost analysis and also calculated how much protein you would get if you ran all three together. Basically you would be getting 21g of protein per serving using all three at a $2.40 per serving cost (not bad). If you are looking for something low calorie there is only 80 calories per serving, plus whatever you mix it with. Remember, the guy said they taste like ass so you will probably mix them with a cheap whey protein, which kind of defeats the purpose of using these products to some degree. To get all three you would have about $120 investment with varied servings per peptide (I hate that).
    You would need two each of the egg and Leucine to equal one of the Glutamine. The Egg and Leucine have the highest amount of protein so I wouldn't even bother with the Glutamine. If I were to try this I'd get the Leuicine and Egg protein and do 1.5 servings of each per shake. That would give you 90 calories and 24g of protein at about $2.50 per serving. Again, if the protein is synthesized as well as they claim then it would be worth it. For the two bags you would have about $85 in it for about 30 servings. If you did the 3 recommended doses per day that would last 10 days so about $255 per month. I can't afford it but if I could I'd probably try it at least 2 times per day while on a cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Well the concept of the protein make sense if it actually as bioavailable as they claim. I did a little cost analysis and also calculated how much protein you would get if you ran all three together. Basically you would be getting 21g of protein per serving using all three at a $2.40 per serving cost (not bad). If you are looking for something low calorie there is only 80 calories per serving, plus whatever you mix it with. Remember, the guy said they taste like ass so you will probably mix them with a cheap whey protein, which kind of defeats the purpose of using these products to some degree. To get all three you would have about $120 investment with varied servings per peptide (I hate that).
    You would need two each of the egg and Leucine to equal one of the Glutamine. The Egg and Leucine have the highest amount of protein so I wouldn't even bother with the Glutamine. If I were to try this I'd get the Leuicine and Egg protein and do 1.5 servings of each per shake. That would give you 90 calories and 24g of protein at about $2.50 per serving. Again, if the protein is synthesized as well as they claim then it would be worth it. For the two bags you would have about $85 in it for about 30 servings. If you did the 3 recommended doses per day that would last 10 days so about $255 per month. I can't afford it but if I could I'd probably try it at least 2 times per day while on a cycle.
    Thanks for the info Florida. I been ordering from this guy awhile. His proteins are really good. But these in the video seem really expensive. I may try the Leucine and maybe the Egg like you pointed out.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

4. Default

I strictly use whey to build muscle from NTBM. Best tasting whey I've ever had.