Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Aesthetics bodybuilding- look like Matt Ogus. Advice please

Default Aesthetics bodybuilding- look like Matt Ogus. Advice please

aesthetics-bodybuilding-tumblr-513.jpgaesthetics-bodybuilding-tumblr-513.jpgmg_0209lajul.jpgHey guys,

I am 28 years old, 5'10 190 pounds and 8% body fat. So i have done 2 cycles in my life once when i was 22 then again last year at 27.

I am going to get right to the point, i do not care about size i am more about Aesthetics, bottom line is no matter how lean or great of shape i am i can never even get close to whats in the photo that i attached. At 1 point i was eve 3.8% BF, yes 3.8% and even though i was ripped like hell i never had the striations or the great look cuts and seperations in the muscle that the photo shows. So my question is what do you guys think this guy takes?? again i am not huge on size just want to get that DAMN RIPPED lol.

all advice is greatly apreciated.

My last cycle was last year and it was Test Prop, Mast Prop and Anavar, the the basic PCT

i know this dude is obviously lean as hell and has a super clean diet which i have no problem doing all that like i said i reached 3.8% once so i know how to train and eat its just i dont think i can naturally look like that.

i dont want to be that huge i just want to get those striations and keep looking border line natural if you guys know what i mean

what do you guys think???

mg_0209lajul.jpg
    Last edited by gymratbig; 10-24-2013 at 05:58 PM.

anybody???

Well, in my poor opinion the guy you post up it has 7-10 cycles and some greeat genetics. It is all about hard work, dedication and knolege. And maybe some GH. But nobody can give you the magic formula and resolve in 1 year the problem tat you post. And remember everybody is diffrent

i am not looking for a magic formula or a 1 year solution. I am just asking what kind of gear can i take to get that lean and cut with those striations. Like i said i got down to 3.8% bf at 1 point in my life but was never that defined so i am asking what can i use/take to help me achieve that look

There isn't a kind of gear you can take that is gonna transform the look of your muscles, and change your genetics. You may not like that answer, but it's the truth. Steroids/gh/ everything else aids in building muscle, and in some cases reducing bodyfat. But one thing they don't do is transform or reprogram your genetics so the muscle takes on a different look.

We are all different. Don't try to look like someone else. Try to look like yourself. Or a better version of yourself. A lot of what you're referring to is how his muscle bellies are shaped, and in that case, You can't changre the way your muscle grows. And the striations, drugs aren't gonna magically produce striations. A lot of that look is about muscle maturity. And that takes years of dedication, and more than anything persistence, not drugs.

My advise.....take what god or whatever is out there gave you. And make it better. Don't look towards drugs to help you acheive it. If you are even thinking that way, then you need to rethink everything, bc as the seasoned guys know, drugs aren't the answer. They are just kinda the icing on top. Hell, really all juice does for us in a nutshell is speed recovery. And above all, look in the grocery store to acheive a look....not at your source's list.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

why the fuck aren't you looking to achieve a better physique than him instead of getting the "same"

my humble opinion, be a better you and don't try to be someone you ain't.

I like wgat will said there is another thibg yiu should know mate....even if u 2%bf it is possible to look shit!and noy have what this guy because your definition is hiding under water,many bbs have very low bf but they complaint that they not lean enough but only becouse they have excess water under skin. Last thing u dont have enough muscle mass to be able look like this guy,everything comes together and then bam there u are in the spotlight. I never imagined in my life that my arms will split in muscle's and how much veins are there until I trained every day since 17yo(28yo now) who imagined that I have web of veins on my abs?never in my live.so advice would be train like bb ed every week month and year consistently no fucking around.i had to sit on gear on food on everything for many many months and luve like bb soend 5thousands no party's no drinks I go out I take food there u go mate.drugs wont give u what u wwnt only helps u achieve faster if everything else is perfect.dony give up just do it,in my career I thought finishing many timee with bb but when people come in the street ant touch your veins it gives u that motivation to keep going.its not easy but u can achieve your goals.

What you describe is how I live my life
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

what an harendeos spelling jesus lol sorry

I got the just of it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years