Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Is my T-3 keeping me from gaining size on CYCLE ? ? ?

Default Is my T-3 keeping me from gaining size on CYCLE ? ? ?

Just a quick reminder I been on Armour Thyroid and Levoxal for many years due to thyroid issues. I also been on TRT for a few years roughly.

Now my question is I have blasted several times with bigger cycles and have not gained hardly any weight. Right now im running 600 pharm grade test C and 600 Deca a week. I'm eating insane amounts of food even bad food sometimes that I usually never eat like triple cheese burgers from wendys pizza etc. And my weight has actually dropped about 5 pounds. I do train like an insane person but it still doesn't make since. I would say it's because I do a lot of cardio but that word is against my religion lol... Anyway is it my T-3 and what should I do to gain serious size and strength?

6' 3.5
    220-225
    10-12%
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Im not gonna speculate on what you should do with your dose, as i don't know enought about it. But one thing i do know is t3 can def stop gains in their tracks. I had a friend take it on a heavy cycle, and he was blowing up(gained about 15lbs in 8 weeks). Then when he added the t3 he actually finished the bulking cycle weight as much as he did when he started. It can be a very catabolic drug.

Ask florida. He knows a lot about t3 and i am almost positive he has been prescribed to it for some while
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

I could post a picture if I can figure out how.
    F*CK DIMES, WE STACK 45's, WE LIFT CITIES. RUN SHIT OR DIE. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z06ULC7yaP8&feature=plcp

Hazcat Guest

I think it's quite simple. If your thyroid levels are within the normal range it comes down to over training. I hope and trust you know the difference between fast twitch and slow twitch muscles. If you're a cardio freak and have to be in the gym daily it will make huge dent in size that you gain lifting. You have to get to balance between growth and cardio. If you want more growth you stop cardio and lift until you get growth. At that point you can add cardio back in and balance it for the balance you're looking for. I see a lot of individuals try to switch over while doing both and they are normally unsuccesssful.

yeah I agree with haz from experience. you cant go and add lots of calories and protein and carbs to add more weight on your body and then add cardio in there cuz in return your just burning what you put into your body. the way I do it right now to stay lean for my next competition next year so its not a long grueling ten weeks is. I don't eat SUPER high calories but just enough and I go about three weeks without doing acrdio after my workouts. then I go a week with HIT cardio and heavy lifting. it REALLY keeps me lean and with weight gain as well. im surpised being 168 lbs and having a great defined six pack still. after having almost the same looking stomach on stag 15 lbs lighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

I think I wrote it wrong. I lift a lot of heavy weights and eat a ton more food then ever. I was trying to say Cardio is against my religion because I never do it lol.. My modo for working out is lift weights my modo for cardio is lift weights faster. That is why I asked if it was my T-3 possibly

Hazcat Guest

How many calories do you take in a day? If you haven't counted them lately it might be time to do that again. Two sets of heavy weights or just lift a moderate weight until you're pump is on then get out of the gym. Lot's of sleep. Take a look at your macros when you're counting calories and make certain you're getting in what you want. If you're not gaining there's something wrong with your diet, training, sleep, or over training. Those are the facts. You aren't a freak and we all have the same thing to deal with when attempting to grow. Toss in some GHRP-6 if you need a bigger appetite. Best of luck my friend. I'd go into a lot more detail but you've been round long enough to know what you're doing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cane View Post
    I think I wrote it wrong. I lift a lot of heavy weights and eat a ton more food then ever. I was trying to say Cardio is against my religion because I never do it lol.. My modo for working out is lift weights my modo for cardio is lift weights faster. That is why I asked if it was my T-3 possibly
    LOL I have this problem too. Hate cardio. This is a good question though. How much T3 do you take and have you had your levels checked? If they are within normal range with you taking it I wouldn't think it would be an issue but I'm no expert. I'm running 100mcg of T4 with my GH right now.