Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HGH vs IGF

people just need to forget hgh and igf things oike that they are not affordable to non millionaire

Then explain how a drug like that is affordable
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

people pay taxes thays how it is afordable in hospital without government cash nobody would have treatment for deficiency of hgh or igf or you are mr o and weider givee u for free or with big discounts

I pay taxes and I can't afford it

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

I think he means that the healthcar system pays for those people who actually need it, not us. But yeah, good pharma grade hgh is gonna cost 800-1000 per kit uness you have a really good source. It's a stretch for most people.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

6. Default

I don't see why people thing hgh is for millionares. I run 3.33iu ED of good GH for less than $150 a month. Fuck pharma, if the blood test is good then you have good GH. I wouldn't pay 4 times the amount for pharma. And yeah most IGF is fake. The good stuff is much more expensive and not usually too available domestically.

Why such low dose of hgh

Focus- 3 ius is a great dose if it's quality gh. Im assuming at that dose he's using it more for anti aging, improved recovery, and fat loss. You gotta keep in mind, if you get it prescribed by a doc, he's gonna probably put you at around .5 maybe 1 iu per day. At this rate he is getting 3-6 times the amount of gh a doc would give him.

meat- I'll ask you bc you seem to have some experience with gh(not too many do on this board) Would you prefer to run a much bigger dose 4-5 days per week, and peps the other days, or run a smaller dose everyday? Keep in mind, im doing this for muscle growth/fat loss, not as much for anti-aging.

I dunno. I wouldn't say fuck pharma. You have to agree, pharma is the best out there. And most chinese gh just isn't that good. Hell a lot if completely bunk. I was reading some tests the other day, they tested 5 types and one pharma, only one of them came back at 9.8. The pharma came back at 37. With pharma, you know it's consistent every single time, and you just don't get that out of non pharma products. And i know a guy who was running a reputable chinese at 10ius per day. Switched to pharma, ran 3 per day, and the results were dramatically better.

If you know that your gh is good, and had it tested and it came back good, then by all means, save some coin and run it. But if you have the extra money i think the clear choice has to be pharm. I just got my nord pens, and will begin using those at 8 ius on wed. May keep running the strongs too but only on workout days. Im very anxious to see the difference. My source has three types of gh, and says the strongs are really good(got those tested) but promises the pharm will blow em out of the water.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

will get some genotropin from pfizer they are bomb shit or lillys best shit out there nords just been counterfeited so I dont get anymore to dangerous,just saying,doesn't mean u have these

the nord pens have been counterfitted? hmm, hadn't heard that yet. I trust this guy 110% either way so im not too worried about it. got some 15 ius pens and some 30ius. I'll be running serostim 126iu kits come jan, i know for a fact those are good. My supplier does have the ones u mentioned. do you have access to a lot of gh? what country you live in? Dam,n if i could walk in a pharmacy and get stuff, i'd be so fucking big i couldn't fit through the door! I'd probably have an enourmous forehead and gh gut too!