Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Want to do a Decca cycle need advise

Default Want to do a Decca cycle need advise

I'm 31 years old 5'9" 195 right now. I'm cutting weight getting down to 180 before I start. I have been Working out for ten years plus now and have done one cycle of test E amazing and one cycle of test prop not so amazing but still good. I want to step it up this time so just starting to do my research and want to do Decca+ test cycle I need what ever input you guys may have. From dose length of cycle and ptc.

I also been recommended a test prop and npp cycle 150mg of each EOD for 12 weeks the and additional 2-4 weeks prop only what do you guys think?

so i have been reading more and more on the prop and nnp cycle Im leaning more towards taking that just need more help on dosing as I have read different things. of course will be doing ptc last time for just a test cycle I used dex eod and novladex/clomid. any thoughts or experiences?

OK...short esters here both. Npp is a nandrolone but will not have the water and bloat as compared to it's relative deca. No reason for 2-4 weeks extra prop as they both clear roughly same half life.12 weeks is also not nec if you don't want on that long. run EOD both compounds. 150 mg each per inject is fine as most of us don't get much extra from anything over 750 mg per week anyway. If you really are anal about clearing of the half life of the npp, run the prop one extra week on the end. 10 week cycle is fine. 12 is as well but short esters fade at the end and you'll find it's better to run them shorter cycle and more frequent then long cycle. PCT..don't bother with clomid its just weak. Nolva for 5 weeks is ample at everyday 20 mg. You want to recover faster and save the look of those testicles..run HCG pin 2 x a week 250 IU. Helps with recovery as the wait for the axis shift doesn't happen. Short esters=short cycle98-10 weeks) You'll see slowing of results
    sometimes it is better to ask forgiveness than permission

Low test high Decca = lean hard dry gains with zero bloat. I would run 300 mgs pw of Test E and 600 mgs pw of Decca for 16 weeks. Drop the Decca a couple weeks before test, run Caber @ .5mgs twice pw, Arimidex @ .25 mgs E3D, HCG 250 IU's twice pw starting at week 4, drop the HCG day before starting PCT. Pct I would run Clomid and Nolva and Aromasin.
    What a lot of people dont understand is that the majority of Nor 19 sides come from being run alongside high test and high estro. Estro works synnergistically with Prolactin to cause those sides, reduce the estro and the prolactin sides become almost non existent.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I like the npp, prop cycle. One of my favorite, except I hate pinning eod anymore.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Let me just say something here though. Leanness or bloating on pretty much any cycle are related to liquid intake and food intake for the most part. Of course some things like d-bol will make you retain more water, but short ester, long ester don't really mean squat when it comes to bloating. I think a lot of what we cxall bloating is just plain old fat from over eating or a water belly from too many protein shakes.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think a lot of what we cxall bloating is just plain old fat from over eating or a water belly from too many protein shakes.
    Could not agree anymore buff!
    I learnt from my first cycle of 500 test pw. I though ok im on the gear eat like a pig. I ate clean but I ate lots and I did bloat.

To the OP. I am running test at 300 and decca 500 at the moment. 6 weeks in and feeling great. I have had good clean gains so far. My strength is fucking amazing.
    I have added 3.5 kg and dropping body fat. I could be up by another 2 kg if I want but will have that bloat look which I don't want. I am actually looking at increasing the decca

danno and buff

i know we have talked a few times before and you two from what i can gather so far are somewhat knowledgeable and i think i have asked this question in another thread before. i have only done one decca cycle so far but currently on my second cycle using decca. back when i originally started this cycle back when i first starting learning that is, which has been several years now. i always heard to run your test e dosage 100mgs higher than the decca to avoid decca dick. could you provide me a little info that would make me understand that you can run the test lower than the decca, as i am curious to trying this but would like a little more info before doing so. and if im on week 5 test e at 5oomg/week and decca 400mg/week what would be the harm in lowering my test dosage to 250mg or 300 mg and upping my decca to 500mg or 600mg at this point in the cycle? also running armidex at .5mg twice per week

What I am about to say is arrived at from self experimentation. Since I tried it other people here have tried it and most seem to concur with my personal findings.
    Test causes sides. The reason we run it with other compounds is to prevent a lack of test in the system as the extra hormones being pumped into the body tell the fsh and lh are not needed and the testes shut down.
    If test causes sides and trt doses are generally inthe 125-200 range every two weeks (as prescribed by Drs) then 250 a week is more than enough test in the system. By adding deca, which also has sides you are compounding your potential for side effects exponentially.
    So my theory was to drop down to a high trt level of test, up the other compound/s I wanted to use. Since doing this I use practically no ai during a cycle, I still use a prolactin agonist during nandrolones, but only around 1mg a week. And I experience no vbloat to speak of, depending on the food I cionsume and the liquid intake for that day.
    By using higher doses of test then you are simply increasing your need for other ancillaries that would otherwise be unnecessary, wehich also put a great deal of stress on the liver.
    Just my thoughts after self experimentation.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!