Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Should I make any changes to my current cycle?

Default Should I make any changes to my current cycle?

Hi all,
    I am into my 6th week of my cycle:
    test prop 1-4 100 mg eod
    test e 1-16 300 pw
    Deca 1-14 500pw
    running adex and hcg has been running from week 4.

I have been asked to do a photo shoot in January so I really want to get myself in the best shape I have been in.
    My diet at the moment is around 3200 to 3400 calories. I have made good clean gains so far but it feels like I could just eat and eat all day long. I have lost body fat and my waist line is smaller. But 40 mins ago I just had 250 grams of chicken with spinach and now I am having 2x peanut butter sandwiches.

Does the deca make you this hungry?? I just don't want to overeat and bloat. Also with this cycle and the shoot I am doing I want to get my body as hard and ripped as possible by the middle of January..so still around 13 to 14 weeks away. So should I leave the deca dose as is? Or would you add another compound to like winny to harden the muscles out?
    Or should I change the length of this cycle..shorten or make it longer??

I am going to put an outline of my diet up and keep an ongoing log so I can get some feedback and fine tunning of my diet so I peak at the right time. I am not doing no comp but I would still like give it my best shot at this.

Cheers

personally I would run the cycle waaaay longer, but then I'm a greedy bastard All I can suggest is that you stop all carbs except pwo, replace with vege's. You can either cut or bulk with Decca, it all comes down to diet. If you really want to add another compound, maybe run some Var, plenty available at our other place and I'm hearing good things about it
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

i love that cycle layout. whats your BF% now man? i dont think ANY one needs to cut for 14 weeks straight unless youre a fat bastard

Thanks joe,
    Yeah im really enjoying this cycle so far.

I couldn't say what my body fat is as I haven't had it checked. In the morning my top 2 abbs are visible so not fat bastard.
    And as my wife says" you've got crazy veins running through ya shoulders and arms.

Are the skin calipers worth it or do you guys mostly use the mirror to gauge your progress?

Cheers

I use skin calipers but my main bf detector is the mirror.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

personally I only ever go by the mirror, its all that matters in all reality.
    Mate at week 6 the Decca is only just starting to do its thing, wait till week 12 when it really starts to kick in!!!!!! If it was me, I wouldnt change anything with the cycle, just keep an eye on the diet, try to eliminate as many carbs as possible after training....as I said, switch over to vege's instead. Make a huge salad, coleslaw, cook up a big plate of kale with garlic and olive oil.....one of my faves is a simple tomato and cucumber salad mixed with olive oil, garlic, lemon juice and ****ped spring onions.....its filing, tastes great, full of vitamins and minerals. Chow down on some chicken/roo with a big bowl of salad/coleslaw.
    As I said, just wait for another 4-5 weeks and you will see that Decca really start to shine and come into its own!!!! IF, in 10 weeks time, thats about 4 weeks out from photo shoot, your not happy with your look, then perhaps add some Var, or even Tbol. But I think if you carb deplete, then do a heavy carb load the day before shoot, you will be freaking yourself out about how great your looking. You have plenty of time to get where you want to be. Decca is a fantastic compound, especially when its run the way your running it, with low test......maybe even up it to 750 mgs pw.....worked for me
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Carbs post workout along side high test gave me massive gains but loads if water weight thou
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    personally I only ever go by the mirror, its all that matters in all reality.
    Mate at week 6 the Decca is only just starting to do its thing, wait till week 12 when it really starts to kick in!!!!!!
    Yes it even feels like the best is yet to come and I am just warming up.
    Any reason why you chose var ot Tbol over winny?
    Yeah I might look at upping the dose to 600 and see how things go.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Carbs post workout along side high test gave me massive gains but loads if water weight thou
    Yeah I have been watching the carbs post work out. I need to get some more vegies into me thou. Never been big on them.
    Some of it just wants to make me gag...any one else have this problem with vegies?
    I have been having spinach with my egg omelette in the mornings but struggle at night getting decent vegies into me.

I like Var cause its relatively easy on the system compared to Winny. I like Tbol cause its dbol gains without the water....though it is pretty harsh on the system, probably about the same toxicity as winny, at least for me it was.......made me damn vascular though!
    Vege's......just takes time to get a taste for em, but its the way to go if you want to drop some BF, just make sure you add some olive/flax seed oil to em.
    Try a Kale omelette, pretty tasty. Finely **** a good serve of kale, into the pan with olive oil and garlic, when its about done, add in a a half dozen or more eggs (with a suitable amount of yolks removed lol) and cook as per omelette. Another good one is to get a can of chick peas (cooked) drain em, throw em in some olive oil and brown them a little, add in a good serve of parmesan cheese, then some pitted black olives, then in with a bunch of eggs.....makes an awesome omelette....the parmesan goes a little crunchy and brown on the bottom of the pan, tastes great.
    Get a copy (or go online) of Jamie olivers cookbooks, his 15 minute meals one is great, he does some awesome salad and veg. To be honest I find meat/poultry to be bland and horrible compared to the plethora of tastes and textures of vege's.....cant imagine not having bucketloads of em.
    Up the Decca to 750, trust me, you'll fucking love it!!!!