Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: 3rd melanotan II pin!

  1. #11

    Default

    Where I'm from the sun is out 160 days of the year that's it
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  2. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
    Yeah its pretty good focus. But your tan does creep up on you and your dark before you know it. Especially once you have been taking it for about 2 weeks. You will be out in the sun for a while and that afternoon people will comment you look darker! It works that quick.
    Yeah people literally think I'm black fairly often during the summer.

  3. #13

    Default

    so weird that a peptide changes your skin tone
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    so weird that a peptide changes your skin tone

    Its crazy how dark it makes me!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where women glow and men chunder
    Posts
    16,216

    Default

    Wonder if I pin it in my old fella would it get big AND black, or just black?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    Wonder if I pin it in my old fella would it get big AND black, or just black?
    lmao try it and report back to us

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    ATL
    Posts
    5,247

    Default

    Danno- I shit you not....i am not touching the stuff bc i'm afraid of that very side effect. Ask florida he'll tell ya about it. I've heard that side effect from so many people. Something about the melanin in your pubic area is more susceptible to it's affects so it get much darker quicker. Fuck that shit. I don't want a black dick. I like it just the way it is. Tiny and white. haha.

    Besides that horrible, horrible side effect....meat- are the effects permanent? If it goes away in time, i can deal, but i don't even want to be that dark, especially not forever.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

  8. #18
    Hazcat Guest

    Default

    Ha, it goes away. Focus you'll need a little sun to get it started. A tanning bed will work also. Once you get it started the MT2 will keep you dark. If you don't naturally tan much you'll definitely have to add some spray tan for competition but it won't look so orange. I get a ton of erections of it and a lot of nausea unless I start very slowly. My junk doesn't get black just a little darker. I definitely think Focus will enjoy it and Will you're junk won't grow to anaconda size...just a few shades darker. Seriously, I didn't even notice a change in my junk and neither did my gf until I saw it posted here. Once I took a good look I could tell it was darker but it matched my tan so I wouldn't worry about that part. I did start craving red koolaide......

  9. #19

    Default

    LOL sounds like this is right up my alley, whats a good recommended doseage
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

    THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

    Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hazcat View Post
    Ha, it goes away. Focus you'll need a little sun to get it started. A tanning bed will work also. Once you get it started the MT2 will keep you dark. If you don't naturally tan much you'll definitely have to add some spray tan for competition but it won't look so orange. I get a ton of erections of it and a lot of nausea unless I start very slowly. My junk doesn't get black just a little darker. I definitely think Focus will enjoy it and Will you're junk won't grow to anaconda size...just a few shades darker. Seriously, I didn't even notice a change in my junk and neither did my gf until I saw it posted here. Once I took a good look I could tell it was darker but it matched my tan so I wouldn't worry about that part. I did start craving red koolaide......
    Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    LOL sounds like this is right up my alley, whats a good recommended doseage

    Half a unit the best starting dose
    ive been getting agressive stiffs every mornning love it but cant strangle it at work haha
    Skin colour has gone tan but not to how i what i want it, you have to keep ur eye on it though becuase it will creep up on you and you will look like an ompa lompa
    Also dont get nausea anymore more

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •