Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big News! NTBM Looking for Logger for New Product... LIQUIDEX!

Sounds interesting but the article doesn't mention use during cycle. Is this something one would use only during pct or is it beneficial during cycle. I start a new cycle next in two weeks consisting of Test C, Deca, Anadrol up front and Winstrol on the back end. It will be a 20 week long cycle and I planned to run aromasin and caber during the cycle.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

definately take advantage of this people

Wheres the advantage in it?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

4. Default

Its legal to purchase and for human consumption. Also, some people are unsure of research chemicals these days so that takes the guessing game out of the equation.

AAS aint legal to purchase either......if we were to pursue that argument then this would be a forum for herbal test boosters, not AAS.....
    I agree research chems are underdosed and unreliable, which is why I take generic Arimidex or generic Aromasin, its made in a lab, for human consumption and I know its accurately dosed and it does what it's supposed to, so bearing that in mind, I dont see the advantage of running this product, it would seem to be a guessing game as to how much you need to take to reduce or control estro sides....wheres the advantage.....???
    I did notice in Dyllans "superman" stack he was running both HCGenerate AND real generic HCG.......I recieved no answer as to why so I am assuming that the HCGenerate alone isnt upto the job, why else would he be incorporating generic HCG as well????? Doesnt add up as far as I'm concerned.
    To be honest I'm quite sceptical about the NTBM products, I see a lot of advertising for them all over the internet yet very little positive feedback from genuine users....people seem to be encouraged to put up a positive log with incentives of free product....why is that?
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I think this would be useful on cycle, in PCT, or even as a standalone for use as a fat-loss run if one were so inclined.

I don't think you can compare this to adex or aromasin; that'd be like calling HCGenerate test cyp lol. That said, HCGenerate is a solid product (I like its use on cycle to help keep everything going strong). I've ran forma by itself and had good results; I'd imagine the same is likely possible from this.

But no, supplements and AAS are in completely different leagues; no reason to try comparing them. But for PCT use, time between cycles, or for those wishing to stay away from AAS/DS, I think these are some viable alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post
    AAS aint legal to purchase either......if we were to pursue that argument then this would be a forum for herbal test boosters, not AAS.....
    I agree research chems are underdosed and unreliable, which is why I take generic Arimidex or generic Aromasin, its made in a lab, for human consumption and I know its accurately dosed and it does what it's supposed to, so bearing that in mind, I dont see the advantage of running this product, it would seem to be a guessing game as to how much you need to take to reduce or control estro sides....wheres the advantage.....???
    I did notice in Dyllans "superman" stack he was running both HCGenerate AND real generic HCG.......I recieved no answer as to why so I am assuming that the HCGenerate alone isnt upto the job, why else would he be incorporating generic HCG as well????? Doesnt add up as far as I'm concerned.
    To be honest I'm quite sceptical about the NTBM products, I see a lot of advertising for them all over the internet yet very little positive feedback from genuine users....people seem to be encouraged to put up a positive log with incentives of free product....why is that?
    ill stop you right there bro, no body was encouraged to put up anything for free products and I was very careful to make sure the loggers on this board gave an honest and fair account of what they logged. For some guys the results may not be great, but for most they are amazingly effective and the logs show that, not every log out there is a positive one. I can 100% assure you that nobody gets any extra incentives !
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dannothemanno View Post

ive been through this with you before about my thoughts on running hcg too long and we disagreed... there's quite a few reasons why i don't approve of running regular hcg for extended periods of time... it has its place in every cycle but needs to be ran properly... hcgenerate can be ran effectively for 8-12 weeks and why i have it incorporated in the superman stack for the length of time i do, leading into an hcg blast...

you can be skeptical all you want bro... the company has not been around as long as it has been and had the success it has because the products don't work... i have never been an advocate of anything that I didn't see results with... i don't push the products that didn't work for me... i think that if you know anything that you know nothing is 100% responsive on everyone... there's a lot of guys who don't respond to certain steroids, hormones etc... that's just the nature of the human body but trust me, A LOT more respond to ntbm than don't and they wouldn't offer a money back guarantee if their products were not as advertised... companies don't do that if their products don't work or they wouldn't stay in business... im not quite sure where you are reading that they don't work but im a moderator and administrator on MULTIPLE forums and ntbm use is prevalent on all of them and these are extremely large forums... you can be as skeptical as you want but my friend, you are wrong...

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Sounds interesting but the article doesn't mention use during cycle. Is this something one would use only during pct or is it beneficial during cycle. I start a new cycle next in two weeks consisting of Test C, Deca, Anadrol up front and Winstrol on the back end. It will be a 20 week long cycle and I planned to run aromasin and caber during the cycle.

it would be beneficial to run in both bro... check your pm that i just sent you...

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by dylangemelli View Post
    ive been through this with you before about my thoughts on running hcg too long and we disagreed... there's quite a few reasons why i don't approve of running regular hcg for extended periods of time... it has its place in every cycle but needs to be ran properly... hcgenerate can be ran effectively for 8-12 weeks and why i have it incorporated in the superman stack for the length of time i do, leading into an hcg blast...

you can be skeptical all you want bro... the company has not been around as long as it has been and had the success it has because the products don't work... i have never been an advocate of anything that I didn't see results with... i don't push the products that didn't work for me... i think that if you know anything that you know nothing is 100% responsive on everyone... there's a lot of guys who don't respond to certain steroids, hormones etc... that's just the nature of the human body but trust me, A LOT more respond to ntbm than don't and they wouldn't offer a money back guarantee if their products were not as advertised... companies don't do that if their products don't work or they wouldn't stay in business... im not quite sure where you are reading that they don't work but im a moderator and administrator on MULTIPLE forums and ntbm use is prevalent on all of them and these are extremely large forums... you can be as skeptical as you want but my friend, you are wrong...
    I definitely agree. I am not an advocate of running HCG nonstop either, that is why I cycle between hcgenerate and hcg. The products that ntbm sells are definitely effective. I too would not promote A company if I didn't believe in what they sell. You can't knock a product unless you've tried it and as Dylan stated not everyone responds well to every compound. Some people just don't do well with certain things and some do. Everyone is different. Also, the fact that they offer a money back guarantee says everything. If a company was out to get people they wouldn't do that, they would just say screw you and keep your money. NTBM wants everyone to be satisfied with the product they purchased and feel that they got what they paid for.