Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Winter Cycle, feedback wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    What estro sides do you get?
    All of em haha very gyno prone, takes nothing to get lump formation, and even when i dump a ton of AI in there i still get itchy nips, inconsistent libido, emotional, basically i turn into a woman

Wow! I get no lumps but the nips have gone south over the years
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

if u wanna use masteron for some libido and for its anti aromataze i say use proviron maybe and for sure 75 mast wont do anything for u.keep it for another cycle and take the good dosage of it
    edgard

what kind of dosage would be good for the reasons listed before? 150mg/wk? im not looking for it to aid much in terms of actual growth, just to make the other compounds more efficient. taking 25mg of proviron every day is expensive, one vial of mast isnt.

Yeah, i'd 100% say that proviron is your better choice using it for what you're using it for. I love it. I've always found name brand fairly cheap. I just assumed in the first post it was a typo on the mast. I just don't see mast doing much at that dose, even for the purposre you're using it. I always run proviron at 50-75 per day.
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Bro if your using Indian Generic, double the dose as they are uniformly underdosed, same as research chems. They work OK but are as weak as piss so double up. If you feel your taking too much then lower it, but being as gyno prone as you seem to be, play it safe. Aussie Generic ai's, when compared to research chems, are like chalk and cheese, same when compared to Indian generic......I would honestly say most Indian stuff is about 50% of label potency.
    Having said all that, keep your test waaaay low and you shouldnt have any issues. Decca cant convert to Estro so you should be safe there. I was always gyno prone also, dont forget I had surgery both sides......never had any issues at all with low test high Decca.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

Joe, bro, I honestly think you would like the mast WAY more than the deca. It hardens you, strength shoots thorugh the roof, and pure leanness is the result.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

What's up!!! Haven't been on in a while. Um yeah...up the mast. Lol. Hmmmm...also have you thought about tapering your dose down at the end of the cycle? I just finished a cycle of test/tren and finished the tren about three weeks before beginning my taper off from test. Started PCT about three weeks after last shot of test. I feel amazing. Absolutely no issues. The losses were fairly insignificant. The only thing I even notice is a slight loss in strength (basically only about a rep or two with heavy compound lifts) and it takes a lil more time to recover. That's it really. From now on its a gradual taper for me.

i've been advocating a taper for over a year now but people still want to ingest tons of toxic crap into their systems to get back to normal.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    i've been advocating a taper for over a year now but people still want to ingest tons of toxic crap into their systems to get back to normal.
    says the man who never gets back to normal haha

so if i were to taper from 200mg of test, lower it 50mg a week for 4 weeks?