Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Diet log. 13 week to get into my bets shape

Default Diet log. 13 week to get into my bets shape

Hi all,

I have been asked to do a photo shoot at the end of January. Its something I wouldn't do but I thought what the hell and give myself a challenge. I have never been real strict on my diet although I do eat reasonably well I have never been the type to count calories etc. My only real downside with my diet is that I don't get enough vegies...I find it hard to stomach them.

Going from images I have looked at I am around 11 to 12% BF.
    I am 85kg (185lb)
    175cm (5'9")

I am currently 6th week into a cycle:
    Test E 300pw
    Decca 500pw (looking at increasing to 600)
    Adex .5mg E3d
    Caber .5mg E4d
    From week 4 have been running Hcg 500iu pw
    Now im not 100% sure yet when I will finish this cycle but I am looking at trying to get to my peak for this shoot.

So I have cleaned up my diet since starting the cycle buy cutting out sugar drinks, not that I had many just a couple a week.
    But I am still not 100% certain that I do things correctly.

For instance my meal plan today was:
    Up at 4.30am
    Breakfast.
    5 egg whites and two whole egg mixed into an omelette with 30 grams of spinach and 2 pieces wholegrain bread/toast ( I did put a teaspoon of butter on)
    1 coffee and some low fat milk. A couple of times during the week if i am running late I will blend up a shake with 250ml of milk, 100 gram oats, scoup of protein , 1 banana,honey and ice.
    Then I have an hour drive to work.

Mid morning 9am
    Today I had 200 gram chicken nuggets I made my self. Diced chicken thigh then rolled into seasoning mix dipped in American mustard. The carb content for the seasoning is 26 grams, not sure what the sodium is.
    If I don’t have chicken nuggets I would normally have a chicken sandwich with capsicum and onion and American mustard.

Lunch 1pm
    It will either be 2 tins of tuna or the same I had mid morning. Sometimes I will add a shake here if I am having tuna as I cannot stomach to much tuna.

Mid afternoon I have been having a hand full of almonds or 2 peanut butter sandwhiches.

Finish work at 4 for an hour drive home.
    I normally train about 6pm

Evening meal normally consists of
    Chicken , steak or fish. I am trying to get vegies in to my diet but I really struggle with this.
    If I am feeling hungry before bed I will have another shake.

I am drinking anywhere between 6 to 4 litres of water everyday (gallon+). It is rather hot where I am at the moment so really have to keep the fluids up and depending on the heat will drink more or less. I work outdoors which doesn't make things easier.

That's about it. I don't really know about carb loading or cycling so I need help! My diet isn't bad bad but there is room for improvement. Especially in the vegetable area! I have being having 3 glasses of V8 juice a day...I know doesn't replace the real thing.
    So would be good to here from some others to chime in and help out.
    Anyhow I will keep a track of my progress over the next 3 months and keep with the updates.

Cheers

I just realized I spelt "best" in the main heading wrong. Can you fix this mods.
    Cheers

You need a lot more cals in there mate. I would be adding in some complex carbs with the chicken nuggets, probably a half or whole cold roast sweet potato or a cup of brown rice. Lunch I would do the same. Mid afternoon I would have the same again, or maybe a chicken breast with some pasta and a cup of broccoli. I'm surprised your making many gains atm as your not getting much in the way of cals or carbs so your bod will be using a lot of that protein for energy.
    When you get to about 5 weeks out, you can start carb cycling, depleting and loading. In fact your probably pretty carb depleted atm, so as soon as you add the extra carbs you should notice your muscles bulging and filling out as their glycogen stores are replenished.
    For now though, add some carbs and of course as many veges as you can. Not much I can do to help with Vege's you just have to eat em lol. Add a teaspoon on flax seed or olive oil to three of your meals, you need good fats in there.
    V8 juice is better than nothing......but I would suggest you get a juicer and juice your own. I do one lge beetroot, two lge pieces of celery, one green apple, one carrot and half a lemon (rind and all)....I generally have it about an hour before training as the beetroot releases nitric gas......same as energy drinks.....its a good preworkout drink, its an excellent liver tonic and also normalises your BP, plus its full of vitamins etc.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

I have noticed the last day or two I have been a bit flat due to lack of carbs and my weight has dropped slighty.

I will start consuming more carbs with my meals during the day and up my calorie intake.
    Do you guys drink coffee during the day? I probably have 2 during the day so don't think this will do much harm.

I also take a large handful of almonds to work and have them late afternoon as well or a couple of peanut butter sandwiches.
    Work can be a pain in the ass sometimes with trying to consume decent meals as I work out on site. So I don't always have a set time to eat but I try not to go any longer then 4 hours with nothing. And its our summer at the moment which is more taxing on the body with working outdoors. And being in Queensland its bloody hot and humid.
    But it feels like I definitely need more carbs at the moment. Cheers

How much cardio would you suggest per week to help reduce fat loss and what intensity?
    Would a 45min cycle/spin class 2 to 3 times per week be good for this?
    Cheers

Don t go to the spin classes.They are for raising heart resistance and improving cycle strenght. Better for you because you are on cycle some stady cardio for 30 to 45 min preferably run

Yeah I heard you shouldn't get your heart rate above 70% otherwise you will start burning muscle. Think I read something like that.