Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Will letzeole screwup your sex drive?

Default Will letzeole screwup your sex drive?

I've heard letzeole is a really powerful anti-e best for tren deca etc. But will it negatively affect my sec drive?

Yes it wil. You won't have much interest in sex at all.

letro kills ALL estrogen man, its used when signs of gynocomastia are shown, your best anti e is just adex with some caber, then post cycle run some aromasin with clomid
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Letro is for estrogen but you said you will be running it to offset tren/deca sides. You need dostinex for that. You can run letro for estrogen if you run it at a low dose DURING cycle. If you only run .25mg a couple times per week you will be fine but it really is not the best way to go. Adex during cycle is best followed by aromasin. Where letro messes with libido most is when you have to run it off cycle to get rid of gyno. It will completely eliminate estrogen and you won't have enough test in your system to maintain libido.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Letro wont do a damn thing for Tren /Decca sides......they dont aromatise into estrogen as has been stated.
    I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, natural, wholesome things that money can buy

6. Default

Too much will kill your sex drive, give you anxiety/depression, achy joints, ect. Low estro sucks. And yeah caber or prami for tren/deca along with an AI. Those will help sex drive

Hazcat Guest

Letro as all AI's will negatively affect your "sec" drive if you take enough to lower your estrogen below normal levels. Otherwise, it will not negatively affect it.

femara one of my favorites listen to these guys Op its nothing to take lightly

9. Default

I would reserve Letro for only combatting gyno sides exclusively. Aromasin and Arimadex are much better choices for an on cycle AI