Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need help for second cycle!

Default Need help for second cycle!

Trying to find out best second cycle, its been about a year and a half since last cycle which was my first, I did 250 test c, pinned on mon and thurs (500 per week) started adex about week 5 and did nolva and clomid pct.

Looking to do about the same cycle want to ad EQ. how should I set the cycle, EQ and Test, what days to pin do you have to pin twice a week with eq and test? any advise/help would be great

Stats
    29/M/5'8" 200# about 17-18% BF
    looking for a good winter cycle!! training is mostly olympic lifting and olympic strength supplement with heavy crossfit/strong man workouts

Eq needs to be run at a minimum of 600mg a week. More is better. Also run it a minimum of 16 weeks. Again longer is better.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

do you split it 300m 2x week

Yes Monday and Thursday
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Test 200-250 max(bc eq is SO closely related to test) and 800 of eq. 18-20 weeks, 2 pins per week. Maybe throw in some proviron, Methylstanolone(great drug few know about) or winny up front while you wait(because you will be waiting for a LONG time) for the eq to kick in
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Yah you will but your stomach will notice it right away. It's mine ghrp6 man

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Yeah, bro, if you are 18 or 19 percent, you need to correct that diet before you cycle. Im gonna be honest with ya man, thats a little too fat to run a cycle IMO. Most will say don't cycle over 15, and you're almost 5 % over that so need to get that down bro.

And you def should look into peps...it will help a lot in getting that bf down, but like i said, you're diet needs to be tuned in ALOT. and you need to throw in some fasted.....cardio(i hate the c word)
    "Everybody wanna be big, nobody wanna lift this heavyass weight!" - Ronnie Coleman

Right when you wake up an hour walk up hill with good diet and in about four weeks you'll be like woah!

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    Yes Monday and Thursday
    do you still split the test also? or do you just pin 1x per week at 250?

Honestly it does no matter either way what you split or how you split it. The difference is gonna be inmeasurable. Those are both very long esters, especially the eq, so just make sure you pin it once a week. But seriously it does not matter about splitting so don't worry bout it.