Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: how to best use NPP?

Default how to best use NPP?

In the past, I had been experimenting with anabolic steroids for a little bit on and off. just got NPP 200mg/ml and want to know what is the ideal dosing schedule with Nandrolone PhenylPropionate? would a cycle with NPP 400mg/week for 5 weeks and Dbol 30mg ED a good choice or it is best to use NPP alone like 300mg/week for 8-10 weeks? my stats bf% 13, 215lbs, and 5'11".

npp with test is best with n2guard

NPP is best when used every other day. It is usually dosed at 100mg/ml so at 200mg/ml I would say three times a week for great results.
    I love NPP.
    Make sure to have some cabergaline on hand to prevent prolactin biuld up. For me .5mg twice a week keeps everything working.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

4. Default

I would go a little longer than 5 weeks of NPP. 6-8 weeks at 400-600mg per week is a good dose and length. Inject at least 3 times per week to keep stable blood levels with the shorter ester