Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Please suggest me the best exercise schedule for gaining quality muscles

Default Please suggest me the best exercise schedule for gaining quality muscles

Friends I have just to begin my first bulking cycle. And I have bought Thiger's Dexxa 250mg and Testosterone propionate 100 mg.
    now will any1 of you please tell me how to use these two and in what quantity. And what exercise schedule should I follow for gaining a good quality muscle in shape and size.

It's called the fork lift. Lift the fork from the plate to your mouth then rep it until failure.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

like buff has said food is the way that and also some knowledge, theres no point in jumping on some AAS with your level of experience. Maybe abit harsh but definatly fair.
    "Leave only foot-steps and take only memories"

shriv10 = 10% off the N2BM store and free shipping

N2BM Customer support
    1-631-443-4461

4. Default

Give us your stats and goals please.

i m 6 feet having 85 kilograms. well maintaine shape of body. A little fat on tummy. biceps size is 15 want to increase more.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    It's called the fork lift. Lift the fork from the plate to your mouth then rep it until failure.

LMFAO... now that my friends is how its done... LOLL