Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Big Ragus log

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Because cardio burns calories...duh!
    And when you burn calories you just have to eat more to make up for what you've burned!
    But in my case, is it a good idea to eat more? I'm trying to lose fat, so I eat less cals and do more cardio. But I'm fuckin starving!!

that was my slam at JoeH for the day. If I don't bust his balls at least once a day my day feels like somethings missing! He's a great guy and highly intelligent and very handsome, not unlike me.
    I'm a mass freak. I look like the boys in the magazines in the off season, when you never see pictures of them. But I'm only 5'7" and my natural body weight is around 185-190. I'm 265 right now at 10% bf. I don't look like Dylan M as far as being cut (that dude is phenominal in his conditioning, even if it isn't my preference for me), but I do have abs nonetheless, even though they are somewhat distended. But if I miss one meal it is reflected in the scales by 3-4lbs. To do cardio on top of that burns even more of my calories consumed, making me weigh even less.
    You are trying to lose weight/cut up in the process. Caloric deficit is the only way to go.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Gotcha Buf, I didn't realize who you were replying to!

Monday morning, man I usually don't like Mondays but since today is likely my last day here, I'm pretty damn happy! This weekend was good, Saturday I had a good cardio session on the home treadmill and home bed (LOL), and spent most of the day with just my son and my dogs. Food wise, I ate around 3000 calories. Sunday the wife, son and I went out to breakfast, did some things around the crib, and relaxed. Ate about the same as Saturday, maybe a little less. I felt all sorts of fat all weekend, gotta be the lack of working out. Anyway, I woke up late today, hit the gym for international chest day, and here's how it all transpired....
    Chest:
    Flat bench-5x5
    Decline bench-4 sets of 8-12 reps
    Flies-4 sets of....who knows, I went heavy as I could
    Cable flies-did this on a pyramid, start light, add weight til failure, then ramp down
    Cardio-30 mins HIIT treadmill, followed by 10 mins stair stepper
    Thoughts:
    My workout was just awesome. I loved every second of it, I pushed as hard as possible. I'm even getting a little stronger, as my 5X5 was more like 5X7, 5x6, etc. By the time I was done I felt like I had a C cup chest! Cardio wise, it went really well, however at about the 22 min mark on the treadmill, the mother fucker just stopped. I don't know what happened but I jumped to the one next to it and kept it moving. I feel great, ready to destroy the world.

Just something else to note: I took some pre-workout this morning before I lifted. It's Assault by muscle Pharm. I don't know what's in this shit, but 5 mins after I took it I got all itchy. Then it felt like my face was sunburned. Weird....

time to up the weights brother! keep that intensity going! The fact you are getting stronger while leaning out means you are doing this thing the right way mate, slow and steady.

I dont like pre-workouts, and the main ingredient in them is caffeine anyway so if you want more drive in the morning just have a large black coffee! or get some caffeine pills. All the vaso-dialators and thousands of % daily intake of vitamins... not a great idea if you ask me. I drink water and can still get ridiculous pumps. Buffy uses Twinkies as his pre workout, and hes a hell of a lot stronger then me. just a thought
    Last edited by JoeHammer; 02-24-2014 at 01:55 PM.

Yeah man, next week I'll for sure be adding to the bench a bit! Slow and steady takes fuckin forever, but at least it's all progress!

On the pre-workout, I don't take them very often. I'm kind of regretting this one, I have a drug test this afternoon and after the way I was feeling, I think there was crack in there!

Don't sweat it. It was probably niacin or some other mineral that you have an allergy to.
    And I don't use twinkies as my pre-training boost. I much prefer ding dongs!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Don't sweat it. It was probably niacin or some other mineral that you have an allergy to.
    And I don't use twinkies as my pre-training boost. I much prefer ding dongs!
    hahahahaha oh Buffy, i knew it bloody Ding Dongs...

All right it's Tuesday! So I'm officially done working, I'm going to take the rest of this week and spend time with the family and get some projects going. Last night was good, I met my wife at the gym, she lifted and I hung out with my little man. I left and had a drug test/physical, and got home around 6. My wife had dinner ready and my son was already asleep. We hung out, and by the time the night was over I was asleep by 11. I slept in today, til almost 8, and we hit the gym together around 10.
    Arms:
    Standing ez bar curl-5 sets, 5-8 reps
    Dumbell hammer preacher curl-4 sets of 8-10
    Straight bar curl-5 sets of 8-10
    Close grip bench-5x5
    Overhead ez bar curl-4 sets of 10
    Tricep cable pushdown-4 sets of 15
    Superset with dips-4 sets of 10
    Cardio-30 min hiit treadmill
    Thoughts:
    Had a great workout, it was fun working out with the wife. My arms were nice and full by the end, I felt really good. I actually got a bunch of sleep, and damn it damn it felt great. These couple days off are well needed!

Being good at HIIT training I want to know what you think it is. its not a stab at you but most people don't understand what true HIIT is and 30 min after a workout would be extremely hard, almost impossible unless youre a serious freak of nature.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    hahahahaha oh Buffy, i knew it bloody Ding Dongs...
    there must be some translation barrier between english and british.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!