Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12202122

Thread: Big Ragus log

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    There is more to a diet then calories my friend. If you want to speed things up it's all about manipulating your Macros. Time to say bye bye to those carbs brother- bread, wraps, rice, pasta, potato.. I got down to single digit bf% by only having 1 cup of oatmeal for breakfast- and that was it for carbs for the whole day. It was enough to keep me out of ketosis and my body really started dropping fat fast. But fuck me it was hard. I had a huge carb meal every Friday to recharge and give the metabolism a boost. But other then that- meat and fibrous veggies morning noon and night man. It's all about insulin, and I won't bore you with the details but low carb is the way to drop fat if you ask me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I do agree, however, I can't deal with the major loss of energy. I've been my leanest, 191, around 10% bf, all from a keto diet. But at this point I cannot feel like shit all day, lethargic, and weak. That's what low carbs does to me. I can't believe it's the only way. I'm gonna have to ride this out on the course I'm on until I am making no progress, then regroup and make a new plan. It does fuck with my head from time to time though.

Here we go again! Had a good yet boring night last night. My ex girlfriend decided to message my wife last night and I've been pissed the fuck off since. I don't know what she wanted, just to start shit I'm sure, but I'm fuckin pissed. She's acting weird too, so who knows. Slept ok, I got up twice with my son, which isn't bad, but I had a hard time getting out of bed. Finally dragged my ass up around 9 or so, and we got to the gym at like 1030.
    Shoulders:
    Seated Dumbell press-5 sets, varying reps
    Upright rows-4 sets of 10
    Shrugs-4 sets of 12
    Side laterals-4 sets of 10
    Cardio-hiit treadmill, 30 mins
    Thoughts:
    I didn't have a great workout. I lifted fine, but my heart wasn't into it. My run went really well though, I beat myself up on it. I had a lot of plans today but it's cold as balls out and decided to just stay home.

I'm going to suggest doing 15-20min of your HIIT cardio before working out and then a steady slow 15min afterwards

wtf is up with your ex man? Shit like that cant be good... hope that stops before it becomes an issue mate.

*****es be crazy.

So, it's Friday, I slept great last night, woke up ready to go. My wife decided to stay home so I hit the gym as hard as I knew how.
    Back:
    Cardio-15 mins hiit treadmill
    Deadlift-several sets, from 12 reps to 1
    Barbell row-4 sets of 12 down to 6
    Cable pulldowns-4 sets of 15
    Rear flies-4 sets of 15
    Pull-ups
    Cardio-20 mins, steady jog
    Thoughts:
    I went with jujube suggestion and split my cardio. I was afraid it'd fuck up my lifting but actually did quite well. I'm not far off of my max deadlift, so that's good. I worked really hard today, I gave it everything I have. The second run was good, smooth and easy. This was probate the best workout of the week, however I was pretty beat afterwards! I've since recovered though, and feeling great!

I checked my weight this morning, 232. So still moving down, so I'm going to continue the course I'm on. I am contemplating a diet alteration, but not now

Keep on that road brother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk