Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle with test enan and tren a

Default cycle with test enan and tren a

I'm planning to run a cycle with trenbolone acetate and testosterone enanthate, a cycle of 12 weeks. thinking of running testosterone 250mg e3d for weeks 1-12, trenbolone 50mg eod for weeks 1-2 and the 75mg for weeks 3-8. dbol will come for weeks 1-5 at 30mg and arimidex .5mg eod and dostinex (not sure of the right dose) throughout the cycle. Anything else i should add in?

i would go with arimidex 1mg/ed not .5

250mg is high as i would go on the test brother for the whole week. With Tren you want test low and the tren higher. I would start off with 75mg/eod tren a and 250mg/wk of test e then bump it up to 100mg/eod with the tren if you don't have any sides. I didn't have any sides with 100mg/eod tren a and even went higher for a week or two and still no sides i just kept my test lower than 250mg/wk. The test in this cycle will only be helping with libido and the tren will over power for muscle building.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BADBOYS View Post
    250mg is high as i would go on the test brother for the whole week. With Tren you want test low and the tren higher. I would start off with 75mg/eod tren a and 250mg/wk of test e then bump it up to 100mg/eod with the tren if you don't have any sides. I didn't have any sides with 100mg/eod tren a and even went higher for a week or two and still no sides i just kept my test lower than 250mg/wk. The test in this cycle will only be helping with libido and the tren will over power for muscle building.
    Good advice. Low test is best with tren imo. I like to run 100-150mg of test with 350-700 tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk