Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Picture of Buf

You look great Buf, you are obviously doing everything right and it shows. Keep up the good work and thank you, for being an inspiration to the members on the forum....

Thank you Arabian. Your avatar inspires me.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

Beastly and physique! Thing that really stuck out to me though is breakfast- 12 fried eggs plus sides! That's some serious calories for thing in the am, lol!

At 270lbs I had to eat 6000 cals a day to maintain weight. Now at 250ish I have to keep a minimum of 4500 cals a day to keep size.
    That's why the stomach distension. Food = body weight, a lot of food = big belly!
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!