Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: do you test gear before cycle ?

Default do you test gear before cycle ?

What is the story with lab testing gear, I have not been around for some time but I remember it was easy to find a lab 10 years to do testing.

Now I am getting older I want to keep the nice shaped body and it is time for a cycle.
    Did FBI crack on all labs testing and everybody is afraid. Is it illegal now?

Last cycle I did I went for anti doping test to find out that my bold was fake, it saved me injecting plain oil but I lost $$$ on that bold, I would rather buy one vial to test first.

I have never had gear tested or felt the need to. I don't think it would be illegal for a lab to test a substance to tell you what it is.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

3. Default

Find a source you trust and stick with it. I always get bloodwork to check test levels and I can tell by side effects and results with many AAS.

Nope! I do it and if it works it's good.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

not sure how accurate they are but I saw a link on another board that sells a kit to test your gear at home, havnt had time to read up on it yet but the video they have looks promising. I plan to try it out ,as you said it would keep you from waisting time and money pinning bunk gear. I'll try to find the link and post it over here

7. Default

Sounds like BS to me. If you don't trust your source don't buy from them and wait until you find one that's solid.

Yep... there is plenty of info on the net to tell if your source sucks. There are forums for that. Just ask around.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post
    Sounds like BS to me. If you don't trust your source don't buy from them and wait until you find one that's solid.
    I would never trust a guy I have never met who is mixing something in his garage.

I was adviced on good gear many times, I bought good tren, test but the rest was plain oil from the same UG

thanks for the link that is really cool, I have heard about something like this but I have never seen this.

A guy in gym had something like this some time ago and was very happy with this.

I think that I will give a try looks like perfect toy for Christams