Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Adding Prop to end of cycle?

Default Adding Prop to end of cycle?

I know people have ran test prop at the start of cycles but is there any benefit running it end of cycle?
    If you have been running test e through out a cycle could you drop the test e a bit earlier and use test prop.

I have just looked at a few threads about finishing off with prop as you can get into pct quicker?? Not that I thought it would matter much.
    Im currently on a test e and decca cycle and was wondering if prop at the end is any benefit.

Not worth it IMO. Just take your last shot of Test E and start pct 1-2 weeks later

You are right in that the idea is to be able to begin pct the day after your last shot whereas with test E the protocol is usually to wait a couple of weeks.
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

4. Default

I see no reason to go to test prop at the end of a cycle unless you were about to compete or something, to bring water retention down

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
    I know people have ran test prop at the start of cycles but is there any benefit running it end of cycle?
    If you have been running test e through out a cycle could you drop the test e a bit earlier and use test prop.

I have just looked at a few threads about finishing off with prop as you can get into pct quicker?? Not that I thought it would matter much.
    Im currently on a test e and decca cycle and was wondering if prop at the end is any benefit.
    I think its a bad idea on the current cycle. If anything on decca you wanna prolong the transition to pct to allow the decca to clear. I'd run the test e several weeks longer. It's much easier to recover from test then decca. If you run a low dose of test e for an extra 4 weeks, then 2 to let it clear, followed by a 6 week pct, and a 6 week test booster run that gives you 18 weeks from the last decca shot to recover and let it run out. If your gonna bother coming off then I feel you need to take every precaution necessary and ensure recovery.

im gonna somewhat agree with joeblow and disagree with the rest. I've done many cycles and followed the wait 2 weeks then pct protocol. last time was the first time i ended with test prop. i would do what joeblow stated and run test e another couple of week but while doing so taper out the test e and substitute with test p. then once you taper out the test e begin to taper out the test p. going from lets say 100mg eod for 2 weeks to 75mg rod for a week then 50mg rod for a week to 25mg rod for a week then pct. the slow transition will allow the body to balance out a lot quicker afterwards with pct.

or at least in my experience i had pretty much zero post cycle issues. no acne, no depression, still had high sex drive, and generally by doing this it was the best i ever felt after doing a cycle

well if your going to use hcg during the 2 wks you ll have when the tes E is clearing, no you dont wana use prop. But if you want to max the gains, a low dose of prop those 2 wks will help. but you will need to hit up the serms hard to come back. i mean like 150mg of clomid days 1-3, and than tapering to 100-75mg.

theres lots of ways to skin a cat. You need to be more specific in regards to your goals & what your doing here. Theres lots of info, in lots of threads, so we dont know exactly what your aiming for here.

Thanks for the replies,

Was thinking of dropping the decca all togther for the last four week and just run the test prop for another 4 weeks
    Been feeling tired the last week and not sure what to put it down to.

My blood pressure is normal but haven't had bloods checked since start of cycle

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AussieBob View Post
    Thanks for the replies,

Was thinking of dropping the decca all togther for the last four week and just run the test prop for another 4 weeks
    Been feeling tired the last week and not sure what to put it down to.
    Lethargy is a normal thing for some people on cycle