Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: good stack for starters

Default good stack for starters

hey mates!! i'm a confused soul as of now talked with lots of my friends and cannot make out what would be the best stack for starters. would it be testosterone plus anavar, testosterone plus trenbolone, testosterone plus masteron and anavar, or testosterone and primobolan and trenbolone? i want to add lean msucle and reduce body fat. What do u think is best and why?

starters anavar + winstrol

What're your stats, first of all. Have you ran ANYTHING before? PH's? SARMs?
    If you're a total newbie you might wanna start with a sarms stack like Osta & GW & throw in some DSpark for an added test boost/Estrogen control/all-day-pump. Lol. Let me know if that interests you & I'll lay it all out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    Hell yeah.. I ran Oxandrovar and that shit is the truth. If you want serious power try GK pro's

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

How about just straight test? Forget anything else that these N2bm reps try and sell you. First cycle should be test only

Quote Originally Posted by Johnson View Post
    How about just straight test? Forget anything else that these N2bm reps try and sell you. First cycle should be test only
    Just test enanthate 500mg a week. With arimidex .5 mg twice a week to keep estrogen in check. Get some liv52 for liver health its not expensive. Check Amazon for it.

Quote Originally Posted by learnmesomething34 View Post
    Just test enanthate 500mg a week. With arimidex .5 mg twice a week to keep estrogen in check. Get some liv52 for liver health its not expensive. Check Amazon for it.
    if all he's using is tes theres no reason to buy liver support.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gymrat827 View Post
    if all he's using is tes theres no reason to buy liver support.
    Agreed, test is not hard on the liver like orals are. I would always use n2guard though.

Quote Originally Posted by meathead96 View Post

Agreed, test is not hard on the liver like orals are. I would always use n2guard though.
    I always run liv52 on cycle and n2guard has liver support to I believe so save your money and get 3 bottles of liv52 for 10 bucks