Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my wife wants me to ask if there is anything to increase her sex drive

Unless the ECA dropped her BF% to the low, LOW single digits- like between 3-5%, i would say its the prop that messed things up

Sounds like all win to me. No period, horny as fuck-hell yeah!

I big Penis, maybe?
    GOD, allow me to except the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference

^^^ hahaha

5. Default

Give her some hcgenerate

Anavar works for my wife. When I am on a cycle I am like a teenager again. Instead of comming on to her now it's reversed.

7. Default

Following this conversation. For a friend of mine lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

I havnt actually logged in on this website in i dont know how long, but i do get on and read things everyday. My wife loves anavar so much (as she was pretty horny) that she wanted to try a low dose of test to see how much hornier she would get. I told her only to try 25mg a week but she went 50 and she is so damn horny all the time we do it 3 times a day. Lunch, right after work and before bed. Weekends are crazy. She doesnt get her period either she loves it. She does cycle it though for like 4 weeks on and 4 off to get things cleared and its go time all over again. She doesn't want it for anything except to get crazy in the sheets. And her orgasms are sick. Squeezes me so hard i think she is going to hurt my dick. Its awesome. I havnt played with myself in so long. I wouldnt be able to keep up