Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Opinions wanted....

Default Opinions wanted....

For all the members that pay attention to this stuff, I'd like your opinion. If you've spent the past year letting yourself go, how would you pull it back together? Let's say you added 40lbs, most of it fat, and you were back in the right frame of mind, what would you do to cut it? Obviously diet and exercise, but how exactly? How would you eat, what would your workouts look like? Would you involve drugs or sups, or no?

Lots of salads and lots of cardio!!!

3. Default

I would eat very clean,keep the fat intake very low, and add in some cardio 3-4 times per week. I would start off with just a slight caloric defecit and decrease it a little (mostly by lowering carbs) every 1-2 weeks to keep losing at a decent rate. I wouldn't add in any drugs, until fat loss becomes a lot more difficult and you are much leaner

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I would eat very clean,keep the fat intake very low, and add in some cardio 3-4 times per week. I would start off with just a slight caloric defecit and decrease it a little (mostly by lowering carbs) every 1-2 weeks to keep losing at a decent rate. I wouldn't add in any drugs, until fat loss becomes a lot more difficult and you are much leaner
    I agree with rick on almost everything except the drugs. A low dose of test would always be a part of my regimen. This aids fat loss and spares muscle while cutting. If you aren't someone who stays on year round then wait on the drugs until your lean. Then again if you'd stayed on year round in the first place you would probably not have gained all the excess fat in The first place. Its a lot easier to stay lean when your not natural.

I would take this approach personally. Getting the focus, and consistency back is the main thing. If you focus on your activity the results will surface for sure. I think dosing test at higher body fat percentage just isnt nessesary because its pretty easy to get back on track when you truly want to.

Now if you were completely hard headed and absolutely had to have a crutch I think sarms is a better option

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

[QUOTE=Joeblow12345;790160]I agree with rick on almost everything except the drugs. A low dose of test would always be a part of my regimen. This aids fat loss and spares muscle while cutting. If you aren't someone who stays on year round then wait on the drugs until your lean. Then again if you'd stayed on year round in the first place you would probably not have gained all the excess fat in The first place. Its a lot easier to stay lean when your not natural.[/QUOTE

Starting out with a clean low Carb definatly worked well for me, but the addition of low dose test (trt dose) did make a difference in adding muscle while still dropping the fat.

Hazcat Guest

Great advice. Take the least aggressive method until it stops working.

Thanks for the replies guys. I used to think I had this health thing down, lately I'm struggling. In the past month I've experimented with 2 ways of eating, carb cycling and ckd. I don't feel very good on ckd, drained, tired, etc. I feel much better when I eat carbs, my workouts are better, etc. I see better results on ckd. I'm not going to use any drugs, although the idea of a Sarms cycle keeps coming up. I think if I wasn't broke that'd be the route I try. I've been thinking maybe I'll simply cut my calories, eat enough protein (200g or so), and the rest clean carbs. Maybe actually do some cardio. Stop trying trickery and just keep it simple....

Leangains Macro Calculator

This calculator factors in carb rotation on on/off training days. I found it to be a great tool.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Timoid, I appreciate the calculator. According to the calculator, on days that I lift I need 3,926 calories, 192g P, 592g C, and 88g F. On rest days 2498 calories, 192g P, 108g C, and 144g F. Does that look right? Doesn't it look like way too many carbs?