Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Teen boys don't want to be skinny?

Default Teen boys don't want to be skinny?

Unlike Girls, Teenage Boys Don't Want to Be Skinny

Is this true? I don't see it I guess. This article states that teens have a "fear of feminization". I don't know about you guys, but as I go through the mall or grocery store, or whatever, all I see is kids wearing girls jeans, fruity ass hair cuts, and even nail polish. If there's truly a fear of feminization they certainly aren't showing it.

One day there will be no such thing as "being a man". All of the estrogens/hormones in our food and water are literally turning the new generations into women. The average T level for a healthy male has gone down significantly each decade. Hell, a guy at work was suspended for telling the group to "be a man about safety". It's sad

I agree. It is getting ridiculous. More and more rules in sports. Safety. Everything. Whats manly anymore to the new generation? My MMA class is now full of little punks. Unlike the original people we go to fight and learn. Not tell everytime a quality knockout happens. I also only see skinny jeans and tight shit. I see what you see!
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ragu View Post
    Unlike Girls, Teenage Boys Don't Want to Be Skinny

Is this true? I don't see it I guess. This article states that teens have a "fear of feminization". I don't know about you guys, but as I go through the mall or grocery store, or whatever, all I see is kids wearing girls jeans, fruity ass hair cuts, and even nail polish. If there's truly a fear of feminization they certainly aren't showing it.
    LOL I hear that. Fuck being skinny, I want to be big and intimidating.

In 30 years there will be only women on earth. A man with an erection will be very rare. everything around us fights against test Food, alcool tv medicines media school