Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CrossFit EQ/test cycle log

Started week 3 today. Wife got sick over weekend, felt like I was getting body aches this am but still went to work out. Hit a 240# 2 pos snatch feeling like shit. Also did Karen (150 wall balls) that was fucking awful. My abs started cramping, may be due to slight dehydration as on rest days (Thursday and Sunday) I find I don't drink enough water. I hope cramps aren't related to gear. I downed over a gallon today and as long as I don't feel sick I'll be in the gym tomorrow and post an update. Anyways here is the YouTube link from today's lift, not the prettiest but I'll take it since I felt shitty.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=cp9P7eaQHIQ

Not to much happening. Dropped 6th pin yesterday to finish up week 3. No big training gains this week. Cramps seem to have gone away, making sure I drink at least a gallon of water a day. Nips are still a bit tingly but no soreness or puffiness. I hope this liquidex is legit. I have a bit of adex on hand if I need it but not enough for whole cycle. How long does it usually take to really start feeling the EQ?

Starting week 4 today. Had a shitty weekend as far as nutrition goes, and I ain't gonna lie had a few refreshments sat afternoon but didn't get hammerd or anything like that. I feel the liquidex is starting to do its job as tingly nips have gone away. Today I actually felt like a beast in the gym so that EQ and test may start hittin hard here in the next few weeks. I'll keep everyone up to date. Thanks and always feel free to criticize or advise

sounds like its just about to kick off for you mate!!

I agree with Joe, it's early yet but should turn around real soon and then the gains will come.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Ok so finished up week five. Training has been good, I'm staying pretty lean and have been feeling beast on the weightlifting side! Little set back last night, I pulled something in my trap/neck area demoing pull-ups for class and woke up with a stiff neck today. Got a massage and fell better this afternoon. Hopefully I'll feel good to get back to it tomorrow!!

sounds like its not too serious mate, keep in up!

Well rough fucking second half to the week. Felt good to train today and all was well. Decided to go beast on a set of front squats. Hit 280 for 12 ass to grass, racked the bar and my psoas fucking lit up and floored me. Did some bench to finish up. Might just take it easy this weekend and start fresh Monday.

Ok so this was the end of week 6. Everything seems to be on par. Weight is staying pretty consistent, which is what I'm trying to do. I have had a few rough nights not sure if it's gear or I have a few big business things going on so maybe a little bit of shit on my mind. This cyp is giving me some raging wood in the am also!! But did hit a 280# snatch this week for a 5# pr!

Nice work on the lifts mate.
    Timoid
    51 YO
    6'1"
    105 kg
    15% BF
    On TRT