Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Transformation: Powerlifter to Fitness model.

Default Transformation: Powerlifter to Fitness model.

Hello ladies,

I hope you don't mind me posting here in the women's forum but i do so on behalf of a female friend of mine. She is an amateur power lifter, her second meet is in March and shes hitting PR's all the time. She is loving it. However, she has expressed an interest to me about trimming down, leaning out and attaining more of the fitness model look.

Here are some stats for you:
    Age; 24
    Weight; 172lbs
    Height; 5'7
    BF%; 24

She is currently training with the sheiko training program, cardio is minimal to none, but like i said- shes making good progress on her lifts (deads; 300, Squats; 200, Bench; 100).

So basically the goal is to turn those stats into those of a fitness model; time isn't an issue as she has phenomenal will power and is dedicated to doing this however long i takes.

So what do you think? Id really love to throw some ideas around for diet and training. Oh i should mention that she is not looking at AAS at this point, but is not opposed to other chems as far as fat burning goes.

Thanks!
    JH

It sounds like she's got the muscle base and really the transformation will be more in how she's eating. I always promote women lifting heavy vs 2 lbs dumbbells and higher reps. So really the key will be to change her diet enough to start losing some of that extra weight, while being able to maintain her lifting. I don't know much about powerlifting and how they eat for that so she may have to find some sort of balance or pick one or the other??

G'day Hammer. I'm suggesting diet will be paramount in this case.

I found this interesting as it gives you options for fast and slow bulk, cut and recomp.

No experience in this topic myself although diet seems to be an obvious parameter change.

Those girls work fucking hard to look that way.

And Anavar haha.
    Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

Timoid
    46 YO
    6'1"
    111kg
    15% BF
    On TRT

thanks for posting guys,

yea she is a strong girl; Scandinavian origins so tall, blue eyes and blonde hair- and the ability to lift a ton of weight!

Strangely enough her diet is pretty clean- and not all that high on the calories either. I really think its the low rep/lack of cardio that is keeping her bf% where it is. My hope is that once she is done power lifting and starts to run a program that has a ton of fasted cardio, HIIT and higher rep lifts that the fat will start to melt off her. I'll post up a typical diet for her once she gets back to me and hopefully you can see some areas for improvement.

Cheers guys!

6. Default

Diet is going to be the biggest factor for her, but adding in cardio will also help a ton. She should also add in some Cardarine (GW) to really help speed up the fat loss

its going to take a while bro... there is no magic formula

get her on a nice diet program and sarm's... time to up her cardio as well

I would definitely consider Sarms.. Especially GW