Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Gw 501506 log

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Wow, I don't know if the third day is the money day but my workout was flipping amazing....I literally couldn't get winded during interval sprints.... I know it's only three days in but something crazy is definately happening...I haven't had cardio like this ever ... I thought my cardio was pretty good until my last workout...now I realize what cardio is...Anyways, stay tuned I'm literally itching to see what today brings...
    gw is so amazing for endurance..cant wait to see the gw craze ramp through this forum, its that good

Only getting more intense... There is a controlled aggression with regards to my workouts right now...I don't know how else to explain it... I can't get tired rotating sets with weights... I then hop on the step machine and every workout I have either increased intensity or decreased rest time between intervals...'I am basically sprinting for a minute straight and I have to be honest I'm not even that out of breath...next workout I will sprint for 65 seconds straight to see if that can tire me... My sense of well being is through the roof as well... I'm walking around the gym and feel like I can out work everyone around me..I don't know guys... I've never had this kind of gas tank or confidence for that matter and I'm a naturally really confident guy...Anyways stay tuned I will do my body fat this week to see what's happening on that front as well...People around me think I look more muscular as well... I don't think I've lost any muscle and my workload is really high...Prob too high to be honest but the energy is there and I look big and ripped so why stop...Any questions just ask boys...
    Last edited by damitchell2222; 02-03-2014 at 05:23 PM.
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Only getting more intense... There is a controlled aggression with regards to my workouts right now...I don't know how else to explain it... I can't get tired rotating sets with weights... I then hop on the step machine and every workout I have either increased intensity or decreased rest time between intervals...'I am basically sprinting for a minute straight and I have to be honest I'm not even that out of breath...next workout I will sprint for 65 seconds straight to see if that can tire me... My sense of well being is through the roof as well... I'm walking around the gym and feel like I can out work everyone around me..I don't know guys... I've never had this kind of gas tank or confidence for that matter and I'm a naturally really confident guy...Anyways stay tuned I will do my body fat this week to see what's happening on that front as well...People around me think I look more muscular as well... I don't think I've lost any muscle and my workload is really high...Prob too high to be honest but the energy is there and I look big and ripped so why stop...Any questions just ask boys...
    Excellent bro! This is the point I continually try to my make...you understand why I reference gw (car daring) as the ultimate performance enhancer! Keep up the hard work bro!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Dleato View Post
    Under thread display options in general settings, You should be able to fix it there.

Nice log mate, I'm intrigued to se how the GW works. I'm only familiar with s1 and s4
    Holy shit, this is a completely different site with avatars and sigs! Thanks man!

This is an excellent log man! I have a bottle of GW at home that I was waiting til next week to open but man you got me wanting to pop it open now!

Just wanted to add my nutrition plan that I am on before I was on GW and after GW. I cant stress enough the importance of putting good fuel into your body. Energy level's, cell turnover and so many things to mention. As good as GW is and it is very very good from my short experience, I cant emphasize enough the importance of tightening up the diet to reach your total genetic potential. Here is my protocol before during and will be after GW.

Eating on Non-Yoga Days
    6:00 Veggie Shake - Stawberries, Mixed Berries, Peppers, Broccoli, half a Banana, Spinach
    Cambogia, Fish Oil, CLA

6:45 Protien Shake - Two scoops of Whey, Two Whole Eggs, Half a Banana, Quarter Cup of Hemp Hearts, Quarter cup of Oats, 5 grams creatine, 5 grams cinnamon.
    Multi, Magnesium, Fish Oil, CLA, Vitamin D, DHEA, Biotin, Viviscal, Vitamin C, Co-Enzyme Q 10

10:30 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt, half all natural protein bar
    Fish Oil, CLA, 2 scoops All Greens

12:30 half a cup of Lean Ground Turkey, tomatoes and onions
    Fish Oil, CLA, Multi, Viatmin C, Green Coffee Bean, Co-Enzyme Q 10

2:00 two scoops of Superpump pre workout drink/ 20mg GW

2:30- 3:30 Workout - Sip on my during workout drink (10 grams of BCAA’s)/ Weights/ 20 min of cardio

4:00 1 Chicken Breast with 1 handful of tomatoes, cucumber, olives, feta cheese
    Fish Oil, CLA

4:30 - 5:30 Workout/ 30 minutes of cardio/ Abs/ Fore Arms

6:30 Protein Shake - Quarter Cup of Daily Cleanse Fiber, Two Scoops of Whey, Mixed Berries, 2 Whole Eggs, 5 grams of creatine, 5 grams of cinnamon
    Fish Oil, CLA, Multi, Viviscal, Vitamin C, Co-Enzyme Q 10, Green Coffee Bean, Cambogia

8:30 Veggie Shake - Stawberries, Mixed Berries, Peppers, Broccoli, half a Banana, Spinach
    Fish Oil, CLA

Eating on Yoga Days

6:00 Veggie Shake - Stawberries, Mixed Berries, Peppers, Broccoli, half a Banana, Spinach
    Cambogia, Fish Oil, CLA

6:45 Protien Shake - Two scoops of Whey, Two Whole Eggs, Half a Banana, Quarter Cup of Hemp Hearts, Quarter cup of Oats, 5 grams creatine, 5 grams cinnamon.
    Multi, Magnesium, Fish Oil, CLA, Vitamin D, DHEA, Biotin, Viviscal, Vitamin C, Co-Enzyme Q 10

10:30 1 Cup of Greek Yogurt, half all natural protein bar
    Fish Oil, CLA, 2 scooops All Greens

12:30 1 cup of Lean Ground Turkey, tomatoes and onions
    Fish Oil, CLA, Multi, Viatmin C, Green Coffee Bean, Co-Enzyme Q 10

4:00 two scoops of Superpump pre workout drink

5:00 Workout - Sip on 10 grams of during workout drink (10 grams of BCAA’s)/ Weights/ 20 minutes of cardio

6:00 1 Chicken Breast with 1 handful of tomatoes, cucumber, olives, feta cheese
    Fish Oil, CLA

6:30-7:30 Workout / 30 minutes of cardio/Abs/Fore Arms

7:30 Costco Protein Shake (Premiere ready made)
    Fish Oil, CLA, Multi, Viviscal, Vitamin C, Cambogia, Green Bean Extract, Co-Enzyme Q 10

8:00-9:00 Yoga

9:30 Veggie Shake - Stawberries, Mixed Berries, Peppers, Broccoli, half a Banana, Spinach
    Fish Oil, CLA

Let me know what you guys think, im always up for learning more and am very open minded thanks.
    Last edited by damitchell2222; 02-04-2014 at 05:29 PM.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Nice plan...
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

If it's working for you then stick with it. If you're shooting to get leaner I'd drop the bananas and stick with the berries. If you just want the flavor I'm sure you could add some banana extract. Bananas have a lot of sugar and I see you're eating them at 9:30 pm. If you want to keep them in then spread your cinnamon so you have some with each banana.

good call Haz, prob don't need that extra sugar before bed.. The berries and cinnamon add enough flavour on there own to be honest...think I will cut that out as my goal is to get as lean as possible while keeping as much muscle as possible...
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Hey boys... Well I wanted to wait a bit to see if there was any drop off with the GW and there hasn't been at all... If anything my cardio is still climbing and I feel like I have maintained all my muscle while losing more body fat by the day... Everyone at the gym is asking me how I do so much cardio and volume and still stay so full looking with regards to muscle...I really love
    this stuff and can't wait to include it in my next cycle...so far it's lived up to its claims as a cardio enhancer and a fat loss aid... Anyone have any questions I'm here to help... I like to take it 45 min before the workout and then I crush it!
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week