Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gw 501506 log

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    Hey boys... Well I wanted to wait a bit to see if there was any drop off with the GW and there hasn't been at all... If anything my cardio is still climbing and I feel like I have maintained all my muscle while losing more body fat by the day... Everyone at the gym is asking me how I do so much cardio and volume and still stay so full looking with regards to muscle...I really love
    this stuff and can't wait to include it in my next cycle...so far it's lived up to its claims as a cardio enhancer and a fat loss aid... Anyone have any questions I'm here to help... I like to take it 45 min before the workout and then I crush it!
    Good to hear brother... Sarms1 is the best and glad its working well for you

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Awesome, I might just give it a try in a few weeks.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hey boys... Well I wanted to wait a bit to see if there was any drop off with the GW and there hasn't been at all... If anything my cardio is still climbing and I feel like I have maintained all my muscle while losing more body fat by the day... Everyone at the gym is asking me how I do so much cardio and volume and still stay so full looking with regards to muscle...I really love
    this stuff and can't wait to include it in my next cycle...so far it's lived up to its claims as a cardio enhancer and a fat loss aid... Anyone have any questions I'm here to help... I like to take it 45 min before the workout and then I crush it!
    its downright crazy the amount of cardio you can preform on gw right lol

sorry to say but your body will adapt and you will have to cycle it or it will start loosing effectivness.

Default Working great!!

well I'm about a month into my GW and have lost about 5 Ibs... The best part is though I have virtually lost no muscle which is amazing... Most people in the gym are saying I look bigger than before but the weight is down to 195 Ibs... Amazing stuff, cardio is still through the roof and haven't had any signs of letting up yet...I know I sound like a broken record here but I'm just so impressed with this stuff... No one can figure how I do so much cardio but never seem to flatten out and give up a ton of muscle... They think I'm one of the lucky ones... when really I think the GW is upping my cardio, sparing my muscle and peeling off body fat... blown away!!
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

well I'm about a month into my GW and have lost about 5 Ibs... The best part is though I have virtually lost no muscle which is amazing... Most people in the gym are saying I look bigger than before but the weight is down to 195 Ibs... Amazing stuff, cardio is still through the roof and haven't had any signs of letting up yet...I know I sound like a broken record here but I'm just so impressed with this stuff... No one can figure how I do so much cardio but never seem to flatten out and give up a ton of muscle... They think I'm one of the lucky ones... when really I think the GW is upping my cardio, sparing my muscle and peeling off body fat... blown away!!
    Thats awesome bro.. glad its going well.. I know there is alot of sceptism on this board for pushed products, but ill tell you... those of us that do endorse products, only endorse the best thats out there.

Trust me when I tell you something is good.. I aint joking. The shit is the truth. Thanks for for the review damitchell. Sounds like you really got shredded bro.

Also...

Not trying to come across arrogantly, I really do care about all of my brothers in this sport/lifestyle and only want to provide you with the best on the market, because it has helped me personally.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

6. Default

Awesome to hear bro. I love GW and the amazing positive effects it gives. My first time with it blew away my expectations as well. It's the best fat loss aid I've used, and cardio is a breeze on it

Thanks alot guys... Means alot having respected board members talk so positively....
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

great work brother.. and great thread!