Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: DIANABULK + JoeHammer Cycle LOG

Looking good bro.. the striations are coming through

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks mate

SO yesterday didnt pan out like i had hoped. ended up doing a bunch of plumbing work on the house that took up all my free time. Ate loads and kept up on my dianabulk dosing of course. So today is leg day. Then Chest/back tomorrow. Food food food! i am constantly hungry now. And hell its bulking season so im just gunna eat lol Plenty of time to strip it off before beach season, and ive found that dropping fat is quite easy for me.

Time for 2/3lbs of burger meat and some pasta i think.... then an omelet...

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post

Maybe ill wear a thong so Buffy can really see whats going on down there
    Can you just pm those pics to Buf? I like to keep my daily dose of ***ness to a minimum!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    Thanks mate

SO yesterday didnt pan out like i had hoped. ended up doing a bunch of plumbing work on the house that took up all my free time. Ate loads and kept up on my dianabulk dosing of course. So today is leg day. Then Chest/back tomorrow. Food food food! i am constantly hungry now. And hell its bulking season so im just gunna eat lol Plenty of time to strip it off before beach season, and ive found that dropping fat is quite easy for me.

Time for 2/3lbs of burger meat and some pasta i think.... then an omelet...
    Man, I'm jealous of all the eating you are doing! I feel like I'm never eating, 2/3lb of meat sounds amazing!!!!

haha you know you wanna see mate

I am LOVING the food. Just had 4 eggs on some bread, sunny side up, mopped up all the yolk. Love it. Finally raining here today too so all this f***ing snow is melting. That s**t was ridiculous. I know this isnt exactly cycle related but its my log and ill write about whatever i want haha. Im gonna let the food go down and then bang out my workout. Ill update tonight with how it went and the rest of the food i eat. Nips are STILL sensitive, painful and definitely firming up behind the nip, im worried about lump formation but with only a few days to go im not going to bail out now. I suspect they will chill out after the Dianabulk is through.

Want me to come over and feel your lumps?
    The information given is for entertainment purposes only. I do not use steroids nor condone their use. I am not a trained health professional and therefore any answer given is strictly an intellectual exercise, not advice on how to use steroids.
    Muscle Forged In Pain!

You think the gyno is a direct result from the Dianabulk? Could the additional other gear you're running be contributing some as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sbags21 View Post
    You think the gyno is a direct result from the Dianabulk? Could the additional other gear you're running be contributing some as well?
    yea it has to be mate, im taking long ester steroids so everything thats happening up to this point has got to be the dianabulk. Its potent stuff for sure.

Last day on the dianabulk today boys! its been a wild ride to say the least. Ill leave all the measurements and quantifiable data for my weigh in tomorrow morning. Today i have to work which sucks on a sunday but i managed to bang out a sweet chest/back workout earlier. I mae enough chicken and vodka sauce for about 12 people so ill be munching on that all day from my Tupperware tubs. at this point people are pretty much used to me eating constantly.

Ive been getting some comments the last couple of days which were nice, very complimentary etc. its good to get some outside confirmation every now and then- the mirror can screw with your mind so its good to know im heading in the right direction. Right, lots to do! ill cath up later.

Oh one final point, the gyno is still flaring, im still pounding the AI's and the pain is less and less. Ill make sure i take care of that after i finish the dianabulk and get on with the rest of the cycle.

9. Default

Sucks about the gyno bro, I avoid a lot of AAS because of this. I only do low dose test with mast, tren, proviron, var pretty much anymore and I always use aromasin and caber. Glad the dinabulk has provided some good results with this cycle though man.

Alright ladies and gents, this is it! 4 weeks of dianabulk is complete! This will be my run down of my experience, ill talk about gains, sides, and how i feel about the run.

It has been quite the ride on Dianabulk for sure, so ill start with the pros.

PROS:
    -My strength has gone up SIGNIFICANTLY while taking Dianabulk. About the 1 1/2 week mark things started to really take off, and it didnt slow down at all. I am extremely impressed with this pro-hormone's ability to drive the numbers up on all my lifts.
    -I experienced GREAT vascularity, which was not expected at all. I am taking an aggressive AI protocol which would account for how dry this run has been for me, considering Dianabulk is a wet bulker. Across my shoulders, traps, bi's and tri's existing veins really popped and a whole network of new pipes have formed and are growing steadily.
    -Weight gain, which i would say has been lean, has been impressive for me. In the 4 week run i have gained 9lbs. Now, this may not blow you away but considering the AI usage, and the fact that i have managed to keep this run very dry and lean, i think this is a great result. Size has increased noticeably, particularly in my shoulders and arms. I am getting comments daily now and im am very happy with this aspect of the cycle. This pro hormone does exactly what it says on the tin.

CONS:
    -As advertised, Dianabulk is a wet bulking pro hormone. That means there is estrogen conversion, and also progesterone related sides. I have developed very mild gyno throughout this cycle, despite a very aggressive AI protocol. Now i would like to point out that i am very prone to these kinds of sides and knew that going in. I have no doubt that i can reverse the gyno and continue with the rest of my cycle, but have to point out here that the sides for this drug are very real, very potent and great care must be taken.

Thats it for the pros and cons. Overall i am very happy with this run on Dianabulk- I would recommend it to anyone looking to do a bulking cycle who is not so gyno pron as i am. You cant deny the potency of Dianabulk, its a strong prohormone and will produce strong results, and strong sides. For those willing to risk that- incoorporating Dianabulk into a cycle would be an excellent choice.

For those worried about me only gaining 9lbs, whilst they can gain 15lbs on dbol or Adrol, keep in mind that my calories have all been clean, and i am not looking to get fat on this cycle so i have been controlling my carbs and keeping my macros on track. Im all about slow and steady wins the race with this stuff- and if you do not feel the same and want fast gains of any kind- im sure dianabulk will provide them, but the risk of sides will be great.

Its been a fun 4 weeks! Now on with my Test/Deca/Mast cycle! Big thanks to Dylan, Shrine, Meathead and all the guys from N2BM for hooking me up with the opportunity to log Dianabulk. I hope this helps get some info out there that will help everyone cycle safely and efficiently.